Rooting for the Bills tomorrow | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bills tomorrow

Pats get homefield advantage in the playoffs would give them a great chance to beat KC and get to the Super Bowl.

KC is a shell of the team they were just a few years ago. NE is showing the world they’re going to rely on their OL, run game and string defense.

lol at the Buffalo Bills. The tough and rough Bills, who drafted a QB specifically to win in Buffalo weather. I wish we were playing them again in December so they can whine about Tua.
Buffalo fans wondering why Daboll only called 2 Allen runs in a game like today lol

Listen I know the wind and the weather was rough, but that loss is clearly on Josh Allen. He missed too many receivers, including on that last fourth down play when Beasley was wide open over the middle. He makes that play, game over. Buffalo wins. Brian Griese noted a few times when receivers were open and Allen didn't keep his eyes down the field. In year four, that just can't happen.

Some great throws by Allen, especially the sideline play to Diggs on that last drive, but too many misses. Put it this way, if Tua had that game we'd be talking about regression and the media would bring up Watson all over again.

Credit BB and that New England run game, though. Even with 9 man fronts, Buffalo couldn't stop it.

Allen missed receivers ALL over the field. The all 22 will not be kind.

There are a lot of ways into the playoffs as long as they win out. At least we are in the mix!

We can still be the spoiler if anything against Tennessee and New England

We win out and we are in by a 75% chance as of right now.
Seems implausible but I will trust your numbers. We have nearly 0 pct chance of finishing any higher than third in our division. Chargers have an easy stretch and they should get in with Chiefs. Still have Ravens and Bengals plus Colts and Titans.

That PI should have been called against NE..then Bills may have won.

Agreed.

However on the 4th down Josh Allen throws to the worst option of the 3 receivers he had to choose from.

The way the DB reacted and eventually knocked the ball down tells me Beasley would have been a good option on the post.

But, how does Allen not go Diggs way in that situation? He had 1 on 1 coverage with a big cushion.

With the game on the line and man to man coverage, that’s where I take my chances every time.

Back
Top Bottom