Rooting for the Bills tomorrow | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bills tomorrow

Which is why I was a naysayer to all the Josh Allen hyperbole last season.

Good QB, yes. He’s developed quite nicely, especially as the talent around him has improved. But his accuracy issues aren’t totally resolved. And clearly decision making remains an issue too.

I’ll give him a pass in today’s game with some of the throws sailing on him due to the crazy wind. But that last play was all on him. He may not have completed it regardless where he threw it, but he’s gotta go to Diggs first if there’s single coverage.

That’s like passing the ball to Draymond Green instead of Steph Curry for the games final shot when both are single covered.
Total agreement.

Now I'm hoping Pats win out and rest their starters in the finale vs us.

your coaching staff wasnt missing open receivers everywhere for 4 straight quarters.

so your coach is overrated and your qb was out of his element in some adverse weather but he plays home games in buffalo.

LMAO

your coaching staff wasnt missing open receivers everywhere for 4 straight quarters.

so your coach is overrated and your qb was out of his element in some adverse weather but he plays home games in buffalo.

LMAO
Lets see tell me a QB that doesnt miss WRs when throwing in those winds. The issue is waiting until the 4th QTR to finally play YOUR game.

Yes our Coach has regressed to 2018-2019 McConservative this year, and same with Daboll. You notice the second coming Jones passing display, so dont sit there and tell me the Wind didnt affect Allen a bit in the 4th.

Lets see tell me a QB that doesnt miss WRs when throwing in those winds. The issue is waiting until the 4th QTR to finally play YOUR game.

Yes our Coach has regressed to 2018-2019 McConservative this year, and same with Daboll. You notice the second coming Jones passing display, so dont sit there and tell me the Wind didnt affect Allen a bit in the 4th.
they didn't even trust jones to throw. you are right. amazing how the media just laps him up. Allen did the best he could in that situation. He missed a few guys in red zone at end but honestly him throwing into that win was impressive. Bills have regressed lately. I don't know why. You guys will still get in playoffs. I don't know if your coach should have brought bellicheck into the conversation. He shoulda stayed clear of that. I don't think I ever seen the bills coach that frustrated.

they didn't even trust jones to throw. you are right. amazing how the media just laps him up. Allen did the best he could in that situation. He missed a few guys in red zone at end but honestly him throwing into that win was impressive. Bills have regressed lately. I don't know why. You guys will still get in playoffs. I don't know if your coach should have brought bellicheck into the conversation. He shoulda stayed clear of that. I don't think I ever seen the bills coach that frustrated.
It is what they do.

The Coaching staff has regressed. McD has gone ultra conservative again. Daboll has shelved the creativity specially in the redzone. There are so many issues I can point to with the Coaching. There are issues in players as well like with the OL. But the coaching has been horrible since the KC Game.

I still do not understand why the PI against Knox in the endzone was not a bigger deal. Knox and Dermott should have at least made a case for it and not just conceded with the usually favorable calls for the Pats.

Well may be the Dolphins can help you bill fans out by beating New England last game

Pats punter into 35-55 mph wind 39 yards….Palardy in sunny Florida 37 yards.
Your same Pats punter had a 36 yarder with the wind at his back and a 15 yarder - the shortest punt in the NFL this year. Nice example, deuche.

Your same Pats punter had a 36 yarder with the wind at his back and a 15 yarder - the shortest punt in the NFL this year. Nice example, deuche.
39 total posts and this one is rushing to defend a punter? Seriously?

I will never ever root for Buffalo under any circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom