Rooting for the Bills tomorrow | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bills tomorrow

And just to point out the ugliest part of Allen that game...that last pass...who was it to? There was NOBODY anywhere near that throw. Complete choke.
Those plays that breakdown inside the pocket are always the plays he connects to Diggs on vs Miami.

It's been a rough year for us to say the least but we will be better and we have 3 rookies that says so

Bills lose to a 2/3 19 yards QB performance, at home. Yikes

I don’t want to hear any more about Mac Jones.

If Tua had a rush threat capable of amassing over 200 yards when the defense knows all there gonna do run the ball we’d be undefeated.

Any QB should should have success in that scenario.

The officials sure weren’t going to call NE for holding very often.

The NFL is so freaking transparent. They manipulate games to set up the story lines they believe helps draw in casual viewers.

Last season it was all about freeing Tom Brady from the shadow of Belichick and the Patriot system. This season is about validating Belichick post Brady and matching them up in the SB. Bookmark it.

NE ain’t that good unless rules are being broken or at least seriously bent. We all know that.

Really folks we need to win our way in and not depend on other teams
Unfortunately we need to do a little of both. This isn’t as big a blow as it seems. Indy and the Raiders are ghe biggest hurdles and both have tough schedules. Bengals will probably wither too. Actually biggest hurdle is us winning out.

What happens in the event of Buffalo dropping to the bills and pats again then a 4/5 team log jam of teams for wildcard at 10-7?

What happens in the event of Buffalo dropping to the bills and pats again then a 4/5 team log jam of teams for wildcard at 10-7?
Nothing good for us. Ravens probably have the toughest road of the bunch. Need them to collapse.

It moved us up from 13% chance to make the playoffs, to 15% chance...on 538's tracker. A win against the Stej puts us at 17% lol...

So improbable it's not even funny.
I saw us go from 12% to 11% on 538's simulator with the Pats win. We almost have to win out. If the damn Bills could have scored from the red zone one of those tries, we had some chance at 9-8, as long as one of those wins was vs the Cheats.

I don't know if I hate the patriots more for winning or the Bills for losing.
And Dabol was considered a hot commodity for headcoach? The only td they got was from the short field muffed punt.
The patriots oline can run block very very well.

lol at the Buffalo Bills. The tough and rough Bills, who drafted a QB specifically to win in Buffalo weather. I wish we were playing them again in December so they can whine about Tua.

Back
Top Bottom