Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of?

Rosen or Tua

• Total voters
I sure would considering it would most likely result in a loss.
That's not my point though. Let's say that Tua and Rosen are our QBs, and for some reason, Rosen has to come in for a snap, a quarter, etc. Are you going to suddenly turn off the TV because Rosen went in?

It makes no sense.

That's not my point though. Let's say that Tua and Rosen are our QBs, and for some reason, Rosen has to come in for a snap, a quarter, etc. Are you going to suddenly turn off the TV because Rosen went in?

It makes no sense.
You didn't ask if someone would turn the TV off. You asked if one would shudder and scream uncontrollably because Rosen was now in the game.

If Rosen came in, that's exactly what I would do, and I don't know how that wouldn't make sense.

You didn't ask if someone would turn the TV off. You asked if one would shudder and scream uncontrollably because Rosen was now in the game.

If Rosen came in, that's exactly what I would do, and I don't know how that wouldn't make sense.
A bit touchy this morning, no?

No need to get so defensive.

I guess I don't see the point of this thread. It's not likely that Rosen is going to start, and if he does, it means that Tua has been injured.

Why get all hot and flustered over a backup QB? That's all Rosen ever will be with us, barring something traumatic of course. I don't see the point in saying "I'm Team Tua!" or "I'm Team Rosen"...if they were both competing to start, I could see the battle lines being drawn...but...there's no realistic chance that Rosen will suddenly become a savant and take the starting reins long-term. It is what it is.

I'm a fan of the Dolphins. Neither player has yet benefited the team in a way that attachs me to them.

I know who voted Rosen...

This is a weird predicament.
This team is shaping up to win now.
I think we didn't get a rookie RB because we did want to teach them pass protection. A vet will help keep the QB upright.
This question may be in front of the front office sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom