Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of?

Rosen or Tua

• Total voters
I'm firmly in the Rosen sucks bandwagon but he's only 13 months older than Tua with 16 games started in the NFL under his belt. We're not keeping Fitzpatrick past this year and we should keep 3 QBs on the roster in case old man Fitz goes down w an injury. I'm all for slow cooking Tua on the bench to learn until the last game or two of the season.

I was a big fan of Rosen coming out of college, still am under the right circumstances but this is a silly comparison. Tua is a special talent IMO.

They both currently wear the Dolphins logo, so I'm a fan of both. I don't get into this "us vs them" stuff within the team.

That said, Tua is the superior talent and should be the eventual starter.

That's not my point though. Let's say that Tua and Rosen are our QBs, and for some reason, Rosen has to come in for a snap, a quarter, etc. Are you going to suddenly turn off the TV because Rosen went in?

It makes no sense.
Great point. One day, the Dolphins may be in great need of Rosen's services at very critical point. I think it would behoove all Dolphins fan's to hope he won't be too much of a drop off from Tua.

Tua!

I had hoped that Rosen was the answer but he wasn’t.

Its like asking if you want a free Ferarri or a mouldy potato.

Once practice hits and we all get to read and see just how special Tua is at playing qb none of this Rosen talk will even be a thing.

Tua is special, even in practice we will see how special he is.

They sure are desperate to offload those Rosen jerseys :lol:

fana.png

Great point. One day, the Dolphins may be in great need of Rosen's services at very critical point. I think it would behoove all Dolphins fan's to hope he won't be too much of a drop off from Tua.
Sure. But he'll always be a drop off from Tua in terms of QB skills. Doesnt mean we cant put the work in with him to max him out though.

Back
Top Bottom