Rosen should be the Dolphins long term answer | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen should be the Dolphins long term answer

Now we have an article supporting almost everything that we have been talking about lol....

All these Rosen haters are going to make excuses about this too!!

So this is what this season is going to be like? Fans split themselves into Rosen haters/lovers? Doesn’t this get exhausting?

That’s a fan site, btw. Anyone can put out articles there.

Well I guess it for the real fans that support this team!!

So this is what this season is going to be like? Fans split themselves into Rosen haters/lovers? Doesn’t this get exhausting?

That’s a fan site, btw. Anyone can put out articles there.

That's the way it's always been since I've been on here. Fans were split between Fielder, Beck (short lived), Henne, Tannehill, and now Rosen.

It's just the nature of the beast, I remember Finheaven in 2003 when we signed Brian Griese and he had his 1st start vs the Chargers and proceeded to toss 3 TDs, many proclaimed we finally found our QB after that 1 game. Here we are 2019 and Rosen has a decent half and people are jumping the gun all over again.

Last edited:
While I like Rosen, part of last year's results are on him, and him alone. Yes, his team was abysmal, but it was a rude awakening for a 21 year-old kid who did not deal with adversity as well as he could have.

That being said, he decidedly seems to have overcome a lot of what he did. I don't think anyone can say definitely whether he should or shouldn't be the long term answer aside from him. But I sure as heck don't think that the Dolphins should go out of their way to NOT draft a QB. That way the person who can decide who the QB of the future is...is the QB of the future himself.
What part exactly? The part where he was sacked 45 times or the part where he was running for his life the remaining snaps? Add to that soup they had an embarrassing o coordinator and no offensive talent. Sorry but I’m calling BS because you can’t ask a rookie to carry your $hitty team, and that includes Miami

Of course the nightmare scenario is that Rosen ends up somewhere else and turns into a better QB than Tua or whoever we end up with...
Or Miami passes on a QB with the first pick in the draft because of Rosen and the first QB taken has a great career and Rosen ends up being, what he looks like to me, an average QB at best.

What part exactly? The part where he was sacked 45 times or the part where he was running for his life the remaining snaps? Add to that soup they had an embarrassing o coordinator and no offensive talent. Sorry but I’m calling BS because you can’t ask a rookie to carry your $hitty team, and that includes Miami
First ballot Hall of Fame wide receiver coming off 3 straight 100 catch 1000 yard seasons and a RB who is averaging almost a touchdown per game for his career, fastest to do it.

But you're right. No offensive talent.

Whatever it takes to spin your narrative~

First ballot Hall of Fame wide receiver coming off 3 straight 100 catch 1000 yard seasons and a RB who is averaging almost a touchdown per game for his career, fastest to do it.

But you're right. No offensive talent.

Whatever it takes to spin your narrative~

And that Hall Of Famer did what last year lol??

And that Beast of a running back did what last year lol??

Your views are always one sided and troll worthy!!

Let me think it was ALL Rosens fault lmao :)

And that Hall Of Famer did what last year lol??

And that Beast of a running back did what last year lol??

Your views are always one sided and troll worthy!!

Let me think it was ALL Rosens fault lmao :)
You said no offensive talent. Don't blame me because Rosen didn't know how to use it.

Your goofy!! I guess Bradford didnt know how to use them either....

Game 1 loss 24-6 against the Redskins Bradford had 153yds and a interception No TD's lol
All world David Johnson had 37yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 73yds

Game 2 34-0 loss against the Rams
Bradford had 90yds the whole game with no TD's and 1 interception
All world David Johnson had 48yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 28yds

Game 3 16-14 loss against Chicago
Bradford had 157yds 2tds and 2 interception
All world David Johnson had 31yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 9yds

Your statements are HILARIOUS and show your HATERISM is all time.

Both the Hall of Famer and BEAST of a running back were HORRIBLE with even Bradford and the team was a straight joke!

Please stop responding bcuz you sound more embarrassing everytime you speak!!

Of course the 21 yr old rookie should have lit it up once Bradford went out with this joke of a roster....

Your goofy!! I guess Bradford didnt know how to use them either....

Game 1 loss 24-6 against the Redskins Bradford had 153yds and a interception No TD's lol
All world David Johnson had 37yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 73yds

Game 2 34-0 loss against the Rams
Bradford had 90yds the whole game with no TD's and 1 interception
All world David Johnson had 48yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 28yds

Game 3 16-14 loss against Chicago
Bradford had 157yds 2tds and 2 interception
All world David Johnson had 31yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 9yds

Your statements are HILARIOUS and show your HATERISM is all time.

Both the Hall of Famer and BEAST of a running back were HORRIBLE with even Bradford and the team was a straight joke!

Please stop responding bcuz you sound more embarrassing everytime you speak!!

Of course the 21 yr old rookie should have lit it up once Bradford went out with this joke of a roster....
My goofy what?...

So another bad QB didn't get anything out of them either? Do you have any clue what kind of point you're trying to make here because I sure don't...

Tua doesn’t carry Bama! You are truly clueless! Bama is always in the top 5! How many national championships has Bama won.
I'll bet money you wouldn't know more than 2 current Bama players without looking them up first.

That team is being carried by their QB and receivers and any actual Alabama fan would tell you the same thing.

Tua doesn’t carry Bama! You are truly clueless! Bama is always in the top 5! How many national championships has Bama won.

Sir, Tua holds his hand down there and actually lets Bama kickers have a go at kicking the football after he scores all those TD’s. He deserves a medal.

Back
Top Bottom