Rosen should be the Dolphins long term answer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen should be the Dolphins long term answer

He didn’t hurt his trade value today. Gonna be a good backup for us if we keep him.

You didn't. He actually did quite well under pressure in the first half. Threw under pressure. Escaped pressure.
What an ego thinking you know whether I watched the game or not. I just don’t where the Rosen color glasses like some people.

Fitzpatrick did better on his 25 yard completed pass under pressure as he got leveled as he threw it. You know that was after Rosen had to sit out a few plays on a slide when his head hit the turf.

Of course I just made all that up because I didn’t watch the game...my ****ing goodness.

Last edited:
What an ego thinking you know whether I watched the game or not. I just don’t where the Rosen color glasses like some people.

Fitzpatrick did better on his 25 yard completed pass under pressure as he got leveled as he through it. You know that was after Rosen had to sit out a few plays on a slide when his head hit the turf.

Of course I just made all that up because I didn’t watch the game...my ****ing goodness.

Give him a break. He’s still trying to find a way to spin this into an anti tank/ you aren’t a real fan debate. It’s hard for him nowadays.

Watched the whole game. No pressure he looks good like all QBs do. Throws well. A little pressure and his game disappears.

Gives up surrendering the sack. Balls batted down. Throws balls up for grabs.

He has shown improvement and that’s why I think he can be a long term answer as a backup. Certainly hasn’t shown he is the long term answer as a starter as of yet.

Fitzpatrick did better on his 25 yard completed pass under pressure as he got leveled as he through it. You know that was after Rosen had to sit out a few plays on a slide when his head hit the turf.

Rosen was removed from the game by the NFL. That just shows what an annoying and biased poster you really are.

Hard to judge any QB behind this sorry excuse for an offensive line, with absolutely no running game and WRs who seem to have put crisco instead of stickum on their gloves.

While Rosen was certainly far from perfect today. The fact is that even if you had Marino in his prime on this team, they would still be 0-3.
They have a terrible OL, Wr’s who constantly drop catchable balls and RB’s who are barely mediocre at best. The defense is also terrible.

If Tua was playing on the Dolphins with this cast of characters, he would be having no more success than Rosen. In fact this might be the worst offensive lineup
in NFL history.

I have no doubt Rosen would be a very good QB on a team with average or more talent.. It is unfair to Rosen that he has had to try and prove his worth playing for a terrible Cardinals team last year and a worse team this year.

The Dolphins would be doing Rosen a huge favor by drafting Tua and then trading him to a better team. Because I think Rosen is going to eventually end up being a solid starter for many years for a team in the NFL. I would like to see that team be the Dolphins but it appears that Grier is determined to bring in a rookie QB to build around. Of course if he can’t do a better job of building the rest of the offense and defense than he has in recent years, that rookie QB is going to have no success either.

Just because they have a lot of draft picks and cap money to spend, certainly doesn’t mean they have the right man making the decisions on who to draft or sign in free agency. My biggest problem with this organization going forward is I just don’t trust that Grier is the right GM to select the talent for this rebuild.
He has been with the Dolphins for 20 years of mediocrity or worse and I still can’t believe Ross selected him to head this massive rebuild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom