Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.

Yeah, I remember my first beer.

In all sincerity, if this kid puts the Fins in a position where they CAN’T draft Tua, even with the picks they’ve acquired, you might have your answer.

I will say this; if a couple of our receivers had held on to two very well-thrown balls last Sunday, we might be a lot more enthused about Rosen.

Just has to convince Flo
That's it, in a nutshell.

Flores is not evaluating Rosen by the same benchmark as fans.

He wants to see a guy that has complete command of the sytem. A guy who makes the correct reads, and quickly makes the proper decision, based on those reads.

Dismal play by Fitz has probably forced him to accelerate the timetable, but I'm confident that was the plan all along.

HUGE mistake with the lack of weapons and protection around this kid.

It can always be better, but there are plenty of weapons to move the ball. The issue is the run blocking and pass protection. Hopefully, you can see that the poor job done the line would still result in rushing yards if the TE and Cox made some blocks. I can not describe how poorly our TEs have performed.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Flores is not evaluating Rosen by the same benchmark as fans.

He wants to see a guy that has complete command of the sytem. A guy who makes the correct reads, and quickly makes the proper decision, based on those reads.

Dismal play by Fitz has probably forced him to accelerate the timetable, but I'm confident that was the plan all along.

I grow weary of people saying 'Rosen has to do X to convince ME (the poster).' No he doesn't. No one knows what will convince Flo. No one knows how much progress will be enough. It MAY BE 'better than Tua is expected to be,' but it could be 'good enough to make reads and mentally agile enough to do progressions.' Fans don't know, but like to make statements as if Flo will call them for guidance.

A little OT, but one concern I had with RF is I seldom saw audibles. To be fair, I often watch the opposing D to determine the set. Nonetheless, it seemed Miami ran into the teeth of the D. Am I wrong?

What's Rosen's numbers after two games?
Doesn't matter... Rosen is the guy they need to see more of. Fitz definitely not the future. Rosen has a slight chance. They have to see what he's all about. Why keep dragging it out?

Doesn't matter... Rosen is the guy they need to see more of. Fitz definitely not the future. Rosen has a slight chance. They have to see what he's all about. Why keep dragging it out?
Oh no doubts. Fitz shouldn't play another game for us but sadly Grier has set Rosen up for failure with his tank job.

Actually, they were worse. The line that Tannehill played behind either as a rookie or in his 2nd season, can't recall which, was one of the 10 worst OL's in the history of the NFL since they started keeping OL stats. It wasn't just the worst of the season, it was one of the worst of all times. As horrible as our OL is now … his was worse. Then again … the season is young … who knows how bad our current OL will be by the end of the year, LOL.

Current OL “hold my beer” lol! Our current OL will be the worst ever lol

Back
Top Bottom