Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

I can only say this... If Rosen was chirping behind the scenes to start

given the supporting cast -- he has BIGGEST BALLS EVER or

his IQ is seriously lower than advertised!

Beyond that...

I have no clue.

Tho we are going to get destroyed this weekend.

My best case scenario is Rosen balls out and beats Dallas, we trade him for another #1 pick the following week. We still go 1-15..:thumbsup

Guys, call me crazy but we’re due for a big underdog to win. A lot of survivor pools are gonna be crumbled after week 3. I say we win a thriller in Dallas

No I doubt it very much. However as far as survivor pools go I have NE but was Hanna change to Dallas. Honestly I’m going to stand pat because although both are very unlikely I’d say we have a better shot at winning in Dallas than Luke Falk does in NE. I was gonna save NE but I’m just gonna use them now. The pool won’t be alive in week 17, never is.

That would be my preferred dream scenario, but let's not put the cart before the horse.

We have "miles to go before we sleep".

Honestly I think this would break a lot of hearts. Rosen is going to have to be really, really good to convince a lot of people and I think some have such a conviction they won’t be convinced no matter what.

Anyone who still believes that Grier and Flores know what they are doing should have their medication increased. This team has no idea what its doing or why it is doing it. Flores has no grand strategy. He is panicking week three in a year that he announced he is tanking. Think about that for a minute. The tank job has gotten away from him and is worse than expected. It could only happen to the Dolphins.

Ross really has to go but since he owns the team, Grier and Flores have to go before we can consider this a rebuild. They have no idea what they are doing. Football teams dont start from the QB. They start from the GM. The GM is the most important piece on your team not the QB and Grier is a clown and should not be given the right to use even one of our draft picks. Please fire Grier now and start the search for a real GM
Huh?

Fitz is happy as heck right now having a beer thinking boy am I glad to be out of that mess for awhile.

I can only say this... If Rosen was chirping behind the scenes to start

given the supporting cast -- he has BIGGEST BALLS EVER or

his IQ is seriously lower than advertised!

Beyond that...

I have no clue.

Tho we are going to get destroyed this weekend.

My guess is he's been having amazing performances in practice this week.

Back
Top Bottom