Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

We now have exactly one reason to even watch this game.

I want a win this week.

IF for no other reason than the media shutting their ****ing traps.

Oh I have so much to say about this, I don't know where to begin. First of all, I now have a reason to watch this team. We have who I believe, our new franchise QB starting this Sunday. And the timing is right for 2 reasons. 1)They have the best 5 Offensive Linemen starting for the second consecutive week, although I would prefer Webb at LT and Davis at RT. But nonetheless, the protection will be better. 2) This give Rosen 14 games to prove himself. He must and I think he will. The Dolphins will now have much more flexibility in the draft. I can't help but to wonder though, if Ryan Fitzpatrick's "elephant in the room" comment may have played a part in this decision. Could it be that Flores and Grier felt somewhat betrayed by him? After all, Flores up to this morning said Fitzpatrick was still the starter.

Anyone who still believes that Grier and Flores know what they are doing should have their medication increased. This team has no idea what its doing or why it is doing it. Flores has no grand strategy. He is panicking week three in a year that he announced he is tanking. Think about that for a minute. The tank job has gotten away from him and is worse than expected. It could only happen to the Dolphins.

Ross really has to go but since he owns the team, Grier and Flores have to go before we can consider this a rebuild. They have no idea what they are doing. Football teams dont start from the QB. They start from the GM. The GM is the most important piece on your team not the QB and Grier is a clown and should not be given the right to use even one of our draft picks. Please fire Grier now and start the search for a real GM

Anyone who still believes that Grier and Flores know what they are doing should have their medication increased. This team has no idea what its doing or why it is doing it. Flores has no grand strategy. He is panicking week three in a year that he announced he is tanking. Think about that for a minute. The tank job has gotten away from him and is worse than expected. It could only happen to the Dolphins.

Ross really has to go but since he owns the team, Grier and Flores have to go before we can consider this a rebuild. They have no idea what they are doing. Football teams dont start from the QB. They start from the GM. The GM is the most important piece on your team not the QB and Grier is a clown and should not be given the right to use even one of our draft picks. Please fire Grier now and start the search for a real GM

Huh? How did you come to this conclusion? They're panicking now?

They had to do this. Fitz is done in the NFL. His arm is shot. His decision making always was awful. He legitimately would have had trouble ever putting up more than 13 points in a single game. Let’s see what the kids all about. We will still have the no 1 pick because your talent plays out over the season and we just don’t have enough of it.

I disagree. They know they need to see what Rosen has and they also know he won’t win many games anyway. The talent just isn’t there. They made sure of that.

This is best news I have heard all week! Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen is now our 21st QB to start for our Miami Dolphins since Dan The Man retired. He will be our Franchise QB. He will get us wins. 4-12 we will not go 0-16. Bank it. Remember he played in 14 NFL regular season games last year. He is 3-10 in those games 11TD 14INTS. You are going to see chemistry with PW and he needs to get acquainted with DVP and JG. Drake and Ballage and Cox out of the back field. O'Shea will open up the playbook a little for him. Because is not afraid to go deep. I am excited!!! I want this!!! It is imperative! I want build around him and the #1 pick whoever it is (QB). Build a foundation from the inside out. OL needs to be the focus in the draft and free agency after QB. I AM ALL IN!!! Let's get rally behind our new FQB!!! I am so excited. Let go Josh!! Let's go Dolphins!

So you are rooting against the Dolphins for a man crush rather than hoping that Rosen could be our franchise QB. Well, that sums the "Tank for Tua" crowd up.

Would be great if he ends up being the guy. He did say he's learned more in two months here than what he learned his whole career. Plus, I like his personality. He's a guy I'll root for wherever he goes.

14-2 here we come

For real though, glad they are making the switch. Time to see if Rosen can sink or swim here.

You really think a qb, a glorified rookie can (or better yet should be) judged on his worth and future with this current team?

I know grier and company hopes everyone takes that bait.

My thoughts exactly.

HARRYBAGPIPE Wrote...

best case scenario is he balls out....25 tds 6 ints....we still lose and trade the first pick for a treasure trove of picks

There isn't a qb in this leauge right now who could go 25/6 with this o-line and coaches.

Last edited:
HARRYBAGPIPE Wrote...

best case scenario is he balls out....25 tds 6 ints....we still lose and trade the first pick for a treasure trove of picks

There isn't a qb in this leauge right now who could go 25/6 with this o-line and coaches.

Ha. I didn’t say it was realistic. One can dream right

Back
Top Bottom