Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

Let's go Josh!! It would be great if he is the answer and we can use those first rounders to build around him or even trade down for more picks!
That would be my preferred dream scenario, but let's not put the cart before the horse.

We have "miles to go before we sleep".

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.

Deja Vu

ShulaMarino600
Can you explain this context, I'm not a Dolphins fan.

based case scenario is he balls out....25 tds 6 ints....we still lose and trade the first pick for a treasure trove of picks
I hate to admit it, but if Rosen were to somehow go on that type of tear, a wouldn't be opposed to going
14-2, and still having the top pick.

Think of the turn around this team could make with that kind of leverage.

As a huge supporter of Josh Rosen starting.

I know he's going to make mistakes and we just got to be patient and look for him to build every week.

I'm hoping for a 3 to 4 scoring drives a game!

It will be better then what we've seen the first 2 games that's for sure!!

They read my posts the last couple of days and I got through to them.

Fitzpatrick literally offered nothing.

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.
dude...

As a huge supporter of Josh Rosen starting.

I know he's going to make mistakes and we just got to be patient and look for him to build every week.

I'm hoping for a 3 to 4 scoring drives a game!

It will be better then what we've seen the first 2 games that's for sure!!
Yes, he most certainly will make miatakes. As long as he learns from them, I can live with that for now.

The big question is how he does late in a game, down by 4. Can he take the team on his back and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat? That's what seperates good from "elite", and it's as much about will, desire, and confidence, as it is about measurables, assuming the guy has the physical tools and mental acumen to begin with.

I have wanted 2 things:

Wat8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom