Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

I just heard this bizarre chorus of twisted panties crying...

"but if he wins.. THAT RUINS EVERYTHING!!" :p

IMO if Rosen doesn’t die behind our OL we win at least 1 of the Giants, Bengals or (2) Jets games. I think 1-2 wins for the season is more likely than 0. We will see though.

Yeah, I think it will be more difficult for us to get the 1st pick with Rosen. Fitz would have definitely gone 0-16

Shieeeezzzz...

I took the Cowboys and the points...Rosen may get 13 points, which means the Cowboys have to get 35 points.

Yea, I couldnt tell from the pic who we were playing. His first start was against the Bills, I dont remember if it was home or away.

Actually, I misworded that . . Shula sent him in to try to save game 2. He did really well, but I don't think they won. He did start game 3, though. So, it is a bit of a Deja Vu :)

Good! Now I'll actually want to watch the game.

This might quell the whole tanking conversation a little bit, not that I really care what outsiders think.

Well, I was hoping it would be after the bye week, to give the OL a chance to gel and provide some protection for the kid … but it looks like he'll be judged on his own merit now. Those of you who believe the Arizona failure was not his fault are going to have to face the fact that he's going to be judged by how he plays against Dallas … nothing else. If he fails with bad protection and no run game ... that's exactly what Tannehill had all that time, and Rosen has to outplay that to earn our trust, IMHO.

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.
Its going to be hard to beat this one for the rest of the year for the drama king award.

Does this really seem to be the smart thing to do here? Start Rosen on the ROAD against potentially a Super Bowl contender. I guess it’s just why the Hell not, gotta see what we have huh?

Well, I was hoping it would be after the bye week, to give the OL a chance to gel and provide some protection for the kid … but it looks like he'll be judged on his own merit now. Those of you who believe the Arizona failure was not his fault are going to have to face the fact that he's going to be judged by how he plays against Dallas … nothing else. If he fails with bad protection and no run game ... that's exactly what Tannehill had all that time, and Rosen has to outplay that to earn our trust, IMHO.

Come on! Tannehill's OL were typically bad. But they were never this bad...ever!

Back
Top Bottom