Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

We need to see what we have with him. At this point I thought they'd wait till after the bye but here we are.

Rosen should just throw every single pass to Preston Williams.....they did good together in preseason.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been benched as Dolphins quarterback.

A pawn in the Dolphins' tanking game, Fitz went all the way off the rails in Weeks 1 and 2, running for his life behind an expansion-level offensive line and tossing picks at will. Not all of them were his fault, as his disastrous "skill corps" made myriad mistakes. Considering the league-wide injury landscape at quarterback, there has never been a better year for the Dolphins to trade or release Fitz, but they understandably might want to keep his veteran presence behind shaky sophomore Josh Rosen.

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.
I have never "ignored" anyone on this site, but that post has me considering it.

Do you even like the Dolphins bro?

After all the shenanigans the dirty rotten Pats have pulled over the past two decades, you are calling the Phins out for being unethical?

SMH

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.

@Adam Strange my god you were right :lol:

Can you explain this context, I'm not a Dolphins fan.
That's ok. There is a lot of non Dolphins fans these days on this forum. You fit right in.

The context: Dan Marino was, after starting on the bench in his first year with the Dolphins, given the starting job after a few games into the season and became the best QB the NFL had ever seen.

I have wanted 2 things:

source.gif

Rosen will be the 21st starting QB for Miami since Marino retired. Unreal.

Well the Kid has thrown 2 Tds in his last 260 attempts. Should go well for him behind this offensive line on the road where we are 23 point underdogs. I guess the FO thought starting Rosen might get the NFL off its case about tanking. It may actually make it worse after Sunday.

I have wanted 2 things:

WTF did I just read.

I have wanted 2 things:

Rich Eisen, is that you?

Back
Top Bottom