Rosenhaus says Fins will go for Rivers in Draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus says Fins will go for Rivers in Draft

CW...i fixed that and added to my post so you may want to look back at it.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
CW...i fixed that and added to my post so you may want to look back at it.
I agree, **** the pats!:mad:

one thing I want you to know though: Bledsoe will bounce back big time this year;)
I know you're not that much of a homer, you just hate my team...and I hate yours;)

Originally posted by MARLINSFAN305
Just said it on Channel 7. That Marino would probably pick Rivers b/c he likes the production of Rivers even though Losman looks like the better prospect and looked better in practice

First thing, don't get all caught up in what anybody says. it's just another opinion like thousands right here. There is no advantage to him by saying such anyway and besides, he's just an agent and not privy to any more info than any of us. That Rivers seems to be a very logical choice and likely to be available to us at the 20th pick does not in any way mean that we will take him. personally, i hope we do, but i've learned thru the yrs to never gey my hopes up too much when it involves the Fins. ;)

I don't think that Bledsoe will bounce back at all...just my opinion.

As for hating your team...yes but not as much as I hate the Pats.

I did dislike your Bills back in the 90's...the Fins and Bills rivalry with Marino/Kelly....Smith...Tally (sp) Reed.../Cox....Oliver...Jackson...man it was brutal...i personally think that back then was the Fins biggest rivalry...vs. the Bills in the 90's.

Its not as hyped up as it was before...and I'll admit that the Bills did get the best of the Fins back then!!!

So question...do you dislike the Dolphins more than the Pats and Jets???

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I don't think that Bledsoe will bounce back at all...just my opinion.

As for hating your team...yes but not as much as I hate the Pats.

I did dislike your Bills back in the 90's...the Fins and Bills rivalry with Marino/Kelly....Smith...Tally (sp) Reed.../Cox....Oliver...Jackson...man it was brutal...i personally think that back then was the Fins biggest rivalry...vs. the Bills in the 90's.

Its not as hyped up as it was before...and I'll admit that the Bills did get the best of the Fins back then!!!

So question...do you dislike the Dolphins more than the Pats and Jets???
Yeah...i hate the Dolphins the most...second would be the Patsies....don't really have a beef with the Jets at all though

nothing will ever beat the excitement of a Kelly/Marino game;)

How Goes that Old Saying?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I agree, **** the pats!:mad:

one thing I want you to know though: Bledsoe will bounce back big time this year;)
I know you're not that much of a homer, you just hate my team...and I hate yours;)

"Misery Loves Company!"

Hey CW, seems I keep seeing this statement on this board alot.
;)

Back
Top Bottom