Rosenhaus says Fins will go for Rivers in Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus says Fins will go for Rivers in Draft

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
The Bills suck.

And next season will be no different for the Bills.

After the Bills superbowl run when they were 2-0 (everyone had them winning the superbowl) they came down to Miami...

There was a prediction by some Bills fan and it went something like this..."print it, copy it, fax it"...the Bills will crush the Fins...

and we all know the turn out of that game!!!

and the turn out of the rest of the Bills season!!!

The only thing Bills fans could do is...root against Miami...I mean...

I bet that Bills fans rooted for Miami to lose as much as they rooted for the Bills to win...

The Fins put pressure on Bleedslow all game long and the Fins "D" developed the blueprint on how to beat the JILLLLS!!!

Pressure up the middle and hit Bleedslow all game long...and it worked to perfection!!!

Now if you think that the Fins need a lot of help....i'm sure that you Bills fans agree that the Bills need much more help than Miami!!! and if you don't you're all on crack!!!

Drew is all done...he sucks!!!
Travis Henry...a bright spot will probably be traded because he does not want to play for your horrid team...after they drafted Willie in the first last year...you can't keep these two together for another season.

So keep dreamin!!!
I love the smell of homer in the afternoon:lol:

Thread started out good, then it de-evolved into a morass of barb trading with bills fans. What the heck happened?

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

bills fans
Wrong...I never said "Dolphins Suck" at the beginning of any of my posts in this thread...or at all for that matter. We WERE talking about the needs of the Bills and Dolphins, but someone wanted to turn it into smack:rolleyes:

Originally posted by chambers84
Yes, the Bills suck. And they won't get much better anytime soon.
what else does your crystal ball say?...another underachieving, talent draining year for Miami?

Thank you Ms. Cleo:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wrong...I never said "Dolphins Suck" at the beginning of any of my posts in this thread...or at all for that matter. We WERE talking about the needs of the Bills and Dolphins, but someone wanted to turn it into smack:rolleyes:

LOL.................settle down Wag dog, I wasnt implying that u started anything. Your mere presence and input makes people talk smack to you. You know that!

Id have to agree circlingwagon...you guys arent going anywhere in a loooonnnng time. So you might as well jump on the bandwagon and join all those obnoxious Pat fans.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Id have to agree circlingwagon...you guys arent going anywhere in a loooonnnng time. So you might as well jump on the bandwagon and join all those obnoxious Pat fans.
can you PM this week's winning lotto numbers too...
thanx;)

circling ive never had to deal with so much **** from bills fans. Last year before game 3 you guys thought you were on top of the world and going to the superbowl and that we were absolutely no match for you. I laugh now that we swept you and you guys ended up 6-10...lol..you get all this hype at the beginning of the season (supossedly most explosive offense) etc. but your line sucks and we dominated you both times with our defense.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
circling ive never had to deal with so much **** from bills fans. Last year before game 3 you guys thought you were on top of the world and going to the superbowl and that we were absolutely no match for you. I laugh now that we swept you and you guys ended up 6-10...lol..you get all this hype at the beginning of the season (supossedly most explosive offense) etc. but your line sucks and we dominated you both times with our defense.
and you guys have never been faced with preseason hype before, and failed, right?
:lol: Hypocrite City

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

LOL.................settle down Wag dog, I wasnt implying that u started anything. Your mere presence and input makes people talk smack to you. You know that!
you are right about that;)
The posters on here with atleast half a brain can see beyond that though...

CW...I know that Miami has needs. I'm not a homer at all...I love the Fins but I know that they need some upgrades...the reason for my original post was because someone had said that the fins need a lot of help and that the Bills don't need much help...c'mon!!!

You bills fans are the ones sounding like homers. and we swept you and finished 10-6...not bad.

The Fins blew some games this year...we could have made it to the playoffs...but did not.

i'm just stating that if you bills fans think that miami needs help...you guys better check yourself first.

you guys came in here predicting that the Bills would make it to the superbowl and than you call me a homer!!!

okay makes sense oh ya by the way your...

bills suck!!!

Back
Top Bottom