Rosenhaus says Fins will go for Rivers in Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus says Fins will go for Rivers in Draft

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Did you just insinuate that Drew needs a rb behind him?...let alone one for grooming?...no, please don't go on, I've heard enough.

Lmao, no I did not say Billy needs another Rb! Are you happy with your backup Qb? Do you have a Qb on the roster for the future? Would you like to trade your waterboy for Wanny? He thinks like that too ya know!

I bet you this though, this year Buffalo will not be way under the cap all year long. There are holes a plenty to fill.......

I saw you say if Billy loses Winfield they will just sign Law! God I hope so! He can be the one player to break ya future bank. Winfield will be much cheaper, and leave room for offense. Signing Law on a team that already has a good defense sounds very familiar.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Lmao, no I did not say Billy needs another Rb! Are you happy with your backup Qb? Do you have a Qb on the roster for the future? Would you like to trade your waterboy for Wanny? He thinks like that too ya know!

I bet you this though, this year Buffalo will not be way under the cap all year long. There are holes a plenty to fill.......

I saw you say if Billy loses Winfield they will just sign Law! God I hope so! He can be the one player to break ya future bank. Winfield will be much cheaper, and leave room for offense. Signing Law on a team that already has a good defense sounds very familiar.
yeah..but as you can see, Law is the best corner in the NFL.
Sammy Knight was known as being a liability in coverage before you got him, and that's just what he was.
Law and Clements at the corners?....sweet.
BTW, TD is our GM, our cap will always be in good hands with him

Sammy Knight was known as being a liability in coverage before you got him, and that's just what he was.

Like I said, I hope they do sign Law, but what I've like the best is Donahoe's coaches! :D

circlingwagon....you have an average of what...25 posts per day i think? 5000 posts total? youre a bills fan...wtf are you doing on our forums this much?? by now id thik youd be a dolphin fan

Originally posted by Phinfan31
circlingwagon....you have an average of what...25 posts per day i think? 5000 posts total? youre a bills fan...wtf are you doing on our forums this much?? by now id thik youd be a dolphin fan

That's heresy!! :yell:

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Losman is more gifted physically, but i hear he has trouble reading D's, and still needs to adjust to an NFL offense (Tulane has a shotgun offense). Rivers has all the intangibles, but is less gifted physically then Losman.

what gave it away drew? the 50 interviews miami gave Rivers? come on...

I dont know how Rivers is less gifted physically. hes 6-5 and he is not exactly immobile. Rivers intangibles far outweigh most any QB in this draft becuase he proved it over 4 years and he is a coaches son. I think the kid is heads above the rest. I think his head is way in the game more than the others and i think even the way he handles himself on the sideline shows his character more than anyone else. Eli is a manning, that is why he gets what he gets. But i dont know anyone that has really showed me why Manning is the best of the bunch other than his daddy and brother.

Ty law is not the best CB in the league. sorry. its all predicated on the scheme the people around him. I give lots of credit to law and he deserves to go to the probowl for playing at such a high level while hurt, but he hasnt played to this level in a couple of years.

But if you want to say he is best, be my guest. but i know why you say that. Same reason you think Lawyer Milloy is the best safety.

Knight wasn't a liability against the pass, he just didn't have the impact against the run I'd hoped for.

You really think Law will leave a budding dynasty? I don't think so.

Originally posted by finfan54

Ty law is not the best CB in the league. sorry. its all predicated on the scheme the people around him. I give lots of credit to law and he deserves to go to the probowl for playing at such a high level while hurt, but he hasnt played to this level in a couple of years.

But if you want to say he is best, be my guest. but i know why you say that. Same reason you think Lawyer Milloy is the best safety.
lol, thanx for putting words in my mouth:rolleyes:
Brian Dawkins and Ed Reed are the best safeties IMO...Milloy had a great year though....Patriots made the right move in cutting him, and we made the right move in picking him up.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Knight wasn't a liability against the pass, he just didn't have the impact against the run I'd hoped for.

You really think Law will leave a budding dynasty? I don't think so.
Milloy was there team captain...and they won the Superbowl the year before. Who saw that coming?...fact is, Law is the highest paid player on the team, and he's a FA. You know he's gonna want his money, and deservedly so.

Btw, Law IS the best corner in the NFL this year...scheme my ***, he was a probowler before Billy B arrived there.

Milloy was there team captain...and they won the Superbowl the year before. Who saw that coming?...fact is, Law is the highest paid player on the team, and he's a FA. You know he's gonna want his money, and deservedly so.

Btw, Law IS the best corner in the NFL this year...scheme my ***, he was a probowler before Billy B arrived there.

Just to let you know Law isn't a FA he still has a year left and due to make 5.6 million in 04 with a cap number of 9.5! I don't know why you think the bills are going to be a good team by taking all the pat's left overs! If you think Bledso is going to be the QB that wins you a Super Bowl just think about for one minute why the Pat's got rid of him! All he has going for him is a strong arm and he's tall! That's is! If he was that good the Pat's would have kept him and ever team in the league wouldn't know how to stop him! Trust me living in NE I've seen Drew and he isn't the future!!!

The liability against the pass was Marion.

The Bills suck.

And next season will be no different for the Bills.

After the Bills superbowl run when they were 2-0 (everyone had them winning the superbowl) they came down to Miami...

There was a prediction by some Bills fan and it went something like this..."print it, copy it, fax it"...the Bills will crush the Fins...

and we all know the turn out of that game!!!

and the turn out of the rest of the Bills season!!!

The only thing Bills fans could do is...root against Miami...I mean...

I bet that Bills fans rooted for Miami to lose as much as they rooted for the Bills to win...

The Fins put pressure on Bleedslow all game long and the Fins "D" developed the blueprint on how to beat the JILLLLS!!!

Pressure up the middle and hit Bleedslow all game long...and it worked to perfection!!!

Now if you think that the Fins need a lot of help....i'm sure that you Bills fans agree that the Bills need much more help than Miami!!! and if you don't you're all on crack!!!

Drew is all done...he sucks!!!
Travis Henry...a bright spot will probably be traded because he does not want to play for your horrid team...after they drafted Willie in the first last year...you can't keep these two together for another season.

So keep dreamin!!!

Back
Top Bottom