Rosen’s Slow Start | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen’s Slow Start

Because people don’t watch practice, only games. So for them to be able to judge them they need to see him in games. While the actual people who matter watch them every day in practice and don’t have to see them in games to be able to judge them.

Yup. Pretty much my point. Rosen doesnt have to start ANY games for the team to be able to decide what they want to do.

So why give it to an undeserving Rosen? Because a very deserving fan base and desperate franchise should be given the opportunity to discover beyond a reasonable doubt if we still need a QB heading into the 2020 draft.
You think the coaches and players care about the fan base? They care about their pay checks because wins equal higher pay checks. And they don’t care about pay checks in 3 or 4 years, they care about next week’s pay check. That’s why they want to play the guy who is better RIGHT NOW. If that’s Fitzpatrick, they play Fitzpatrick.

I'll keep it short. Rosen had to be rebuilt. I cannot stress enough how bad the Arizona situation was from a coaching standpoint. The talent isnt great but Steve Wilks and his staff did one if the worst coaching jobs in recent memory. You had to get rid of bad habits Rosen had.

Will he be the answer or not? Who knows, but the Arizona Cardinals were the worst coached team by far last year

You think the coaches and players care about the fan base? They care about their pay checks because wins equal higher pay checks. And they don’t care about pay checks in 3 or 4 years, they care about next week’s pay check. That’s why they want to play the guy who is better RIGHT NOW. If that’s Fitzpatrick, they play Fitzpatrick.
Flores has a 5 year deal and an understanding from Ross that the team is in a rebuild. He and Grier are under no pressure to produce this year but rather to put the right pieces in place for the future. More motivation to start evaluating Rosen sooner than later after he gets his sealegs on the sidelines like Darnold did mid last season.

Why do people think he has to start every single game, otherwise we won't know what we have? We haven't even had our first preseason game, and some have already deemed him a bust. I don't think it'll require 16 starts for professionals to evaluate what they have.
If it won't take 16 starts for professionals to evaluate what they have, then he should already be considered a bust because that's precisely what his last team did.

Why do people keep pretending like he's a rookie?

Watch out for Sam Darnold. Reports are he’s having a hell of a camp

Syndrome was always the most talented out of that group of QBs, it was always going to be if he can live up to those abilities.

Because people don’t watch practice, only games. So for them to be able to judge them they need to see him in games. While the actual people who matter watch them every day in practice and don’t have to see them in games to be able to judge them.

Noone should be making a determination based on what happens on the practice field. A quarterback is ultimately judged by what he can do when the script fails him. There is a long list of QBs that looked great when they were wearing that red jersey and could never put it together on gameday.

I watched Tannehill in one practice his rookie year and the man was awesome. He looked the part, could put the ball wherever he wanted to and was running with defensive backs. How was anyone supposed to know from looking at him in that setting that he had no pocket presence and couldn't sense the rush?

The coaches certainly know more than the average fan but they don't have a clue what's going to happen. They need to see how he reacts when put under pressure and there's no way to duplicate that on a practice field.

If it won't take 16 starts for professionals to evaluate what they have, then he should already be considered a bust because that's precisely what his last team did.

Why do people keep pretending like he's a rookie?

No one's pretending he's a rookie. If you can't understand the difference between this year and last year, that's on you.

No one's pretending he's a rookie. If you can't understand the difference between this year and last year, that's on you.
New coaching staff filled with coaches who have never done their job title before on an untalented team with huge offensive line problems?

Yeah, it's not on me, dudeski. Definition of insanity and whatnot...

from the tweets ive been following it seems like rosen and fitz should be dang near neck and neck. seems like they are pretty much tied on whos had the better day, just fitz is the old wiley veteran. The thing is though about rosen beating out fitz, sometimes if you watch fitz..hell Maholmes wouldnt even beat him out, other times you watch fitz and you would think brock could beat him out. Just taking from the tweets ive read and making my own assumptions, FROM WHAT IM READING AND TAKING FROM TWEETS, honestly I think if Rosen would've been named day 1 starter in TC, and they gave him those first couple days to get back n the swing of things, then i dont think he would've done anything to have lost the job.

Hopefully come game day Rosen will show he has manned up, the only thing is....which Fitz are we going to see the next 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom