Ross a Fin fan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross a Fin fan

He told me you are a great person and love the Dolphins long time.

Wouldn't believe the first part, he is hardly a beacon of integrity.
I remember when he flew out to give his longtime childhood friend Jim Harbaugh career advice.

wouldn't believe the first part, he is hardly a beacon of integrity.
I remember when he flew out to give his longtime childhood friend jim harbaugh career advice.

ok...

Wouldn't believe the first part, he is hardly a beacon of integrity.
I remember when he flew out to give his longtime childhood friend Jim Harbaugh career advice.

Not as sleazy, immoral or possibly duplicitous as your General Betrayus

Not as sleazy, immoral or possibly duplicitous as your General Betrayus
I don't support either as beacons of integrity. Just as I am a fan of the Dolphins I don't have blinders on about my team or the people that serve in my service such as Petraeus and Chris Kyle.

:sidelol:

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

enough said

I always just thought he was a Michigan man? But I don't think it really matters who you liked growing up, as long you do everything to make your team a winner after buying them.

I don't think geography is the sole reason someone is a diehard fan. I have lived in Michigan my entire life (born the same year as the Dolphins) and have been a fan since I can remember. Sure I have followed the Lions but the Dolphins have always been my favorite team. I am not arguing that Ross has been a lifelong fan, just that it is possible for people outside of the immediate geographic area can be fans of different teams.

62440815.jpg

Back
Top Bottom