Ross Crippled Our Squad! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Crippled Our Squad!

I'm so much more excited than ever quite honestly.

This is a great core for someone to come in and actually coach up and put the final touches on.
I have to agree with this, and I loved Flores as a coach. We got a solid core of players, and got a few stars to build off of. But Flores was severely lacking in his ability to build an offense (players and coaches). If we can improve that, I think we can be a much better team.

Flo was a horrible coach....Its the reason his *** is fired...

The thing is...I'm not even certain he was a horrible coach. he was just fatally flawed with how he treated his players and coaching staff.

And he made some amazingly dumb-ass in-game decisions...or lack thereof.

I have to agree with this, and I loved Flores as a coach. We got a solid core of players, and got a few stars to build off of. But Flores was severely lacking in his ability to build an offense (players and coaches). If we can improve that, I think we can be a much better team.

I'm not against Flores. I'm against his seeming inability to get a decent offensive staff together, plus a few gameday issues with coaching.

I wish him luck honestly, im sure he gets another chance and just MAYBE this time he will try harder to bring in better offensive minds with him.

I'm not against Flores. I'm against his seeming inability to get a decent offensive staff together, plus a few gameday issues with coaching.

I wish him luck honestly, im sure he gets another chance and just MAYBE this time he will try harder to bring in better offensive minds with him.
This right here. Plus he may become a very good HC down the road it would have never happened at this point in Miami. The Offensive staff is brutal. Some people keep say he needs to hire a top OC with experience? OK that is good in theory, but rumors last year were of guys nit even interviewing for the job. So he fires yet another OC 3rd time in 3 years and now he is also on the hot seat. So who in the hell worth a crap is going hitch their wagon to that crap. To me that was the biggest reason to just move on now. Just saw no way of Flo being able to right the ship on offense at this point.

I'm so much more excited than ever quite honestly.

This is a great core for someone to come in and actually coach up and put the final touches on.
You're obviously don't understand how this works, we'll have another rebuild even if it's not a full strip down. Get ready for more mediocrity

Last edited by a moderator:
All high hopes we had for next season under a Flores lead team, have been dashed by Ross' stupid firing of Fores. What a bonehead move. Stupid!
Yes this franchise is lost, if I were a player I'd be asking for a trade, if I were a free agent I'd avoid this joke of a franchise like the plague

Back
Top Bottom