Ross Crippled Our Squad! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Crippled Our Squad!

The thing is...I'm not even certain he was a horrible coach. he was just fatally flawed with how he treated his players and coaching staff.

And he made some amazingly dumb-*** in-game decisions...or lack thereof.

The offense was horrible, and it got worse each year Flores was here....think about that....the offense got worse than the 2019 season/team.....the same offense that Fitzpatrick led the team in rushing....think about that.

I like Flo personally but I am not so tied to that feeling that I would be upset if they get an experienced coach. On the other hand if it's a replacement that has no experience like Leftwich I will pop a gasket. Flo in my opinion is a real coach. If it's not a step up then this is a huge mistake.

If Ross screws this up and we end up with a worse coaching situation and the players don't respond. This is the first time when I say Ross will have to sell the team. I am not a Ross hater either. Check my post history. This coaching hire will determine if Ross remains the owner of this team. You can say otherwise but if the owner loses the respect of the players in this league. Hello Jacksonville where nobody wants to play. He would be forced to sell a perennial loser. That is how important this hire is going to be for Ross.

You're obviously don't understand how this works, we'll have another rebuild even if it's not a full strip down. Get ready for more mediocrity

The only time I have high hopes for the Dolphins is when I refill my medicinal marijuana.
'Medicinal'

'
Cracking Up Reaction GIF

All high hopes we had for next season under a Flores lead team, have been dashed by Ross' stupid firing of Fores. What a bonehead move. Stupid!
For two years straight, he didn't prepare them for the most critical game; team was flat and emotionless.

All high hopes we had for next season under a Flores lead team, have been dashed by Ross' stupid firing of Fores. What a bonehead move. Stupid!
Whatever...they were one week 2 spear from being 11-6 minimum...but coach gotta go apparently

Back
Top Bottom