Ross Crippled Our Squad! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Crippled Our Squad!

Flores showed no indication of an ability to build a staff or an offense. His good hires RAN AWAY: Caldwell Gailey Hobbey Graham.
His OC and OL coaches and constant changes were a joke.
I have to agree with you on your statement. You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with! Let us not forget his dual offensive coordinator system. These boards and the national media were saying "WHaaaaatttt!!!" I am mixed on the Flores firing as I saw his potential but some of his game preparation, in-game decisions and inability to make game time adjustments were not his strengths. Hopefully Flores reflects upon his failures so he does not repeat them with his next HC gig. I also hope he does become a great coach and his experiences here in Miami helped him.

Its too early to be mad about Flores getting fired. Im inclined to be optimistic we will find someone better. But if we hire some no name ***hole like Cam Cameron im gonna be less than thrilled.

10 years later and Miami still has dysfunction in the FO because of Ross. Before it was Sparano and Ireland. And it’s because Ross keeps forcing people into these arranged marriages by firing one and keeping the other and hiring someone new to work with the holdover. This does not work. Plenty of chances to fire BOTH HC and GM, find a competent GM, let him pick his HC. Lessens the chance of the bickering we got going on year in and year out at the top.

What good coach is going to want to work under Grier when it’s been proven time and time again that Grier is immune to blame and being terminated and it’s always the coach that’s scapegoated. No thanks I wouldn’t be interested in such a job.

10 years later and Miami still has dysfunction in the FO because of Ross. Before it was Sparano and Ireland. And it’s because Ross keeps forcing people into these arranged marriages by firing one and keeping the other and hiring someone new to work with the holdover. This does not work. Plenty of chances to fire BOTH HC and GM, find a competent GM, let him pick his HC. Lessens the chance of the bickering we got going on year in and year out at the top.

What good coach is going to want to work under Grier when it’s been proven time and time again that Grier is immune to blame and being terminated and it’s always the coach that’s scapegoated. No thanks I wouldn’t be interested in such a job.
I think the only reason both were not fired was because of the 2021 draft class. Waddle, Phillips and Holland: looks like a generational draft class, not just for the Dolphins but league wide, it was an exceptional draft class up to this point. Those three players saved Griers job.

I think the only reason both were not fired was because of the 2021 draft class. Waddle, Phillips and Holland: looks like a generational draft class, not just for the Dolphins but league wide, it was an exceptional draft class up to this point. Those three players saved Griers job.
Yeah they did...

Good point.

I feel for the Mods here. So many of the same threads that don’t need to be separately made. Sickening.
All these posters crave attention and likes, it’s pretty pathetic. And when you call them out, they deny and defend their stupidity

A lot of Fin fans were upset and befuddled Monday morning after the firing. But after a couple cups of coffee and a,red bull or 2 they realized it was the right thing to do going forward.

So when Tua goes 10/15 120 and we win he doesn’t do enough. Pats game #2

When he goes 35/45 320 and loses he doesn’t do enough. Jags game.

Anyone follow the coaching decisions that game?
Also their defensive scheme was disaster despite no X no Byron.
Another thing about Flores there was a stretch he refused to kick a long FG what was that.

Here’s the thing: there are only 32 of them in the works, job pays bundle, Florida is gorgeous and tax free, history, become a god if you turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom