Ross Crippled Our Squad! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Crippled Our Squad!

All high hopes we had for next season under a Flores lead team, have been dashed by Ross' stupid firing of Fores. What a bonehead move. Stupid!
What comedy club are you booked in this weekend? I would love to come and listen to more of your jokes. I always love a few hours of good laughs.

I disagree he’s horrible, but he’s very flawed and didn’t show any signs of improving those flaws over the last 3 years.

mood GIF

The o-line was the straw that broke his back....

If Ross screws this up and we end up with a worse coaching situation and the players don't respond. This is the first time when I say Ross will have to sell the team. I am not a Ross hater either. Check my post history. This coaching hire will determine if Ross remains the owner of this team. You can say otherwise but if the owner loses the respect of the players in this league. Hello Jacksonville where nobody wants to play. He would be forced to sell a perennial loser. That is how important this hire is going to be for Ross.

Ross is going to screw this up. He is interviewing VJ and a bunch of coaches with zero experience

All high hopes we had for next season under a Flores lead team, have been dashed by Ross' stupid firing of Fores. What a bonehead move. Stupid!
It does seem that way on the surface. The fact that Flores was able to guide Miami on back-to-back winning seasons is impressive. Especially when you consider the mess on offense. Of course, that's partly on him as well.

I thought he earned another year. Would love to know all the details, but doubt we ever will.

Flores showed no indication of an ability to build a staff or an offense. His good hires RAN AWAY: Caldwell Gailey Hobbey Graham.
His OC and OL coaches and constant changes were a joke.

Back
Top Bottom