Ross is back! Now we can start winning! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross is back! Now we can start winning!

I bet he can spell better than you? - LOL
That's why he has so much more money than you - He's smarter - LOL

I try not to curse.

I also measure wealth in morals and not money.

Anyone can make a lot of money. Try getting someone to say something nice about you. That’s hard to do.

He is a New Yorker and should model the Fins after a couple of New York teams, the New York Yankees and the New York Rangers who happen to have one of, if not the best Goalie in the NHL/world in Igor Shesterkin. Can't win without the best QB's, can't win without your Aaron Judge's and superb pitching at the top of the rotation, Nestor Cortez, Gerritt Cole......... And a solid bullpen Loaisiga & Holmes. Get it together Mr. Ross and seek out winning franchises and model their formula for success.

Last edited:
He is a New Yorker and should model the Fins after a couple of New York teams, the New York Yankees and the New York Rangers who happen to have one of, if not the best Goalies in the NHL/world in Igor Shesterkin. Can't win without the best QB's, can't win without your Aaron Judge's and superb pitching at the top of the rotation, Nestor Cortez, Gerritt Cole......... And a solid bullpen Loaisiga & Holmes. Get it together Mr. Ross and seek out winning franchises and model their formula for success.
Lundqvist was no slouch either.

I try not to curse.

Anyone can make a lot of money. Try getting someone to say something nice about you. That’s hard to do.
You can just pay someone for that.

I try not to curse.

Not for me - LOL
Getting people to say nice things about me is easy.
Making lots of money is harder - LOL

I have enjoyed him not being around to suggest dumb things like trading for sexual deviants or going on booze cruises w Tom Brady. I hope he gets suspended again

I knew we should’ve changed the locks and blocked his number while he was gone.

Back
Top Bottom