Ross predicts Superbowls, plural | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross predicts Superbowls, plural

True this is the only game that counted for us this year lol the other ones where we looked like crap most of the time were not indicative of how bad we are

Just the truth..this game WAS significant...and i think it will set the tone for next year and the new coach search...nothing more...

Maybe Aponte gave him that piece he was looking for years

This is the same guy who said Henne would be the next Marino. Ross is the wacky uncle that everybody laughs at before they ignore whatever he says.

He's delusional. That's insane. That lunatic might actually believe that. What the hell has Tannenbaum sold him. We're never winning with Ross. Never. This isn't just my opinion anymore. It's a ****ing fact. As well as I know a monkey's not going to write an award winning crime novel or a potato will paint the next mona lisa. It's just not going to happen.

Just the truth..this game WAS significant...and i think it will set the tone for next year and the new coach search...nothing more...

Don't we seem to beat the super bowl winner every year. It's part of the curse.

I would respect that more. He talks about superbowls but these things have to actually be earned by doing something smart, not still taking advice from people that created this issue in first place

It's all the same. Coach speak, owner speak, player speak. None of it is truly relevant.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Yes. Id much rather have him acknowledge how dysfunctional and inept we are.

And lets not pretend like blaming the fans is anything new...

I don't blame the fans myself. I blame the white jerseys. Go aqua all the time. It's as simple as that.

This fanbase is worse than the team. Here's an owner whose optimistic and always willing to open his checkbook. Not to mention personally funds a stadium renovation. Yet here the fanbase is crapping on him. You want bad ownership, talk to a 49ers fan. It could be a lot worse. A lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol "If you look at our organization today, you see what we’ve done."
He's watching Fins games, right? Not some other team?

This fanbase is worse than the team. Here's an owner whose optimistic and always willing to open his checkbook. Not to mention personally funds a stadium renovation. Yet here the fanbase is crapping on him. You want bad ownership, talk to a 49ers fan. It could be a lot worse. A lot.
No. It really couldn't be. Marginally worse, maybe. It's arguable. But a lot worse doesn't exist in this league. You realize when he funds renovations he's doing it to increase the value of his own assets. He makes money on these investments. I find fans like you ridiculous. You get spit in the face and just stand their smiling. Wondering why everyone around you is upset.

I applaud him for opening the checkbook. However, he is supposed to be making sound managerial decisions to the front office and he just doesn't seem to get it (at our expense). We lost a GM/Head coach/Offensive and Defensive Coordinator this year, during the season. How do you get yourself in that predicament? The only bright spot I see right now is it appears Marino is involved.

80dcdf67079888592cfe916b1375c987-1.jpg
Put the pipe down Steve...

The "checkbook" excuse went out the window years ago. The CBA forces teams to spend 88% of their cap space over a 4 year period. A number thats set to increase. Ross was not responsible for that provision.

We just finished a 6-10 season. He shouldn't be optimistic, he should be pissed. Pissed enough to fix this.

Back
Top Bottom