Ross predicts Superbowls, plural | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross predicts Superbowls, plural

He can't believe what he says. So he must think the fanbase takes the shortbus to work everyday. I'm almost done.....
I hear you man. But can you blame him. Look at the blind Tannenbaum followers. Or the Tannehills better than Newton guys. Of course he's gonna try and capitalize. It's a business. Look at what Grier said in the presser. Hell , they know they suck. They just said it to sell hope and tickets .

it's getting to where you just let him ramble for 5mins, give a half-hearted clap, and send him back to his room with a blanky and hot cup o' shut the f up

Some people enjoy hanging out with their family and friends at an NFL game and rooting for their favorite team regardless of situation. And we're not poor, so the money isn't an issue.

Hard to argue with.

No. It really couldn't be. Marginally worse, maybe. It's arguable. But a lot worse doesn't exist in this league. You realize when he funds renovations he's doing it to increase the value of his own assets. He makes money on these investments. I find fans like you ridiculous. You get spit in the face and just stand their smiling. Wondering why everyone around you is upset.

Whose smiling? I'm just not delusional. Our owner is running around great coaches or moving his team to other cities. He's made mistakes growing into a owners role. But last I checked Miami is always chasing the big free agents and always interviewing as many coaches as possible. So unless he's playing on the field, not sure why he's the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can't believe what he says. So he must think the fanbase takes the shortbus to work everyday. I'm almost done.....

He absolutely thinks we are morons, if he believes the crap he says.....

Only Ross, the fans know u now so stop bs. Find good coach first.

Whose smiling? I'm just not delusional. Our owner is running around great coaches or moving his team to other cities. He's made mistakes growing into a owners role. But last I checked Miami is always chasing the big free agents and always interviewing as many coaches as possible. So unless he's playing on the field, not sure why he's the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross is THE problem because he hires people based on factors OTHER than proven success and qualifications... See most recent Tannenbaum hire.

The problem with dolphins. They don't know when keep player and they don't know when let player, coach, gm go also.

Back
Top Bottom