Ross predicts Superbowls, plural | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross predicts Superbowls, plural

His asinine "first in class" slogan means about as much as poop slung around by a monkey. He says it all the time as if it means something. Then he builds a stadium on a two year schedule, tells the league to stack the home games on the back end to accommodate the building schedule and then he finds out that the canopy has to go in year three. This from a man whose profession is real estate. First in class.

What a ****ing farce. Shut your **** mouth you POS. Get the hell away from our franchise, you're a blight upon it.

He wants delusional fans to buy season tickets.

Before the season it was playoff talk...After a disaster, its now Super Bowls talk?

Ross is full of it and he knows it.He knows as long as I can keep the suckers buying tickets and fan gear that's all he needs.

Ross is full of it and he knows it.He knows as long as I can keep the suckers buying tickets and fan gear that's all he needs.

As if I'm going to buy the rebranded junk he crapped onto this franchise regardless of the team's record. Go back to our classic look and go back to winning. Not a dime from me until then.

He also said this:

“These days it’s very hard to find somebody with prior NFL head coaching experience,” Ross said. “You take some of the great coaches, they had to start somewhere. And they’ve done great. So you can’t say you have to NFL experience to be a head coach.

“The great ones are all under contract so I can’t really negotiate with them and try to lure them out of Miami unfortunately.”

So prepare for more of the same.

Ross believes that the fans believe whatever he says he believes.........Or something like that.

lol Ross is such a clown. we haven't even had a winning season under his ownership yet and this fool is talking Super Bowls. lets have a winning season and get in the playoffs first

Ross just does not get it.

If he has not figured it out by now, or had anyone explain it to him it's not going to happen now.

His quotes and interviews will be a running joke until we have new ownership

The Pats had 6 of their starters out.

It was a great victory, but the fact that he still has not figured out how to speak to the media about HIS investment after all this time tells the real story

He wants delusional fans to buy season tickets . . .

There's a many suckers on here that love his BS.

Some people enjoy hanging out with their family and friends at an NFL game and rooting for their favorite team regardless of situation. And we're not poor, so the money isn't an issue.

What proof does he have that we have a front office that's one of the best in the league? I don't see it, especially after firing the GM, usually you make that statement when you have stability and success on the field......

Back
Top Bottom