Ross: Sparano is the right coach and staying the course is right move | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross: Sparano is the right coach and staying the course is right move

I think the key point of his interview is not the stuff about Sparano. He kept saying over and over that "this team has talent". In my opinion this is a strong endorsement for Jeff Ireland and gives a good view of his job status. If the team doesn't win it is Sparano's fault and not the fault of Jeff, I believe Ross is saying.

Despite what many here want I think Ireland is back no matter what.

Nubs every time I look at your sig I am reminded of the weapon that Bush is and how we have no idea how to use him. Sad ...

Translation - I am leading the charge for the Suck4Luck campaign - that's right the owner threw in the towel when he extended TS - that very minute I knew the season was a tank job

And yes Petersen is in Ross' ear, but Ross needs something that will sell

Ireland is the next on my hit list...

Tony will be done.

I am tired of Ireland's act. He deserves not one more chance. Plus, he will scare of potential coaches.

Ireland is unprofessional and needs to go.

CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

You know in all of this I kind of feel bad for Sparano. He is dedicated 100% to this team, and he bleeds aqua & orange. He seems like a great guy just way in over his head.

...and now the players under a microscope, not only for this team, but other teams around the league. beware billy belicheat. he will scarf the one dude that makes his team better. soliai?

ireland has to go at the end. it would not surprise me if ireland has ross in the suck for luck campaign and sparano is in on it. there are guys who are not playing and your like why is merling getting so many snaps? no presser? cus nothing to say. bush in one week, not the other? where is the consistancy in that? four weeks for a clay sighting? what has happened to fasano?

its just depressing when you know your being had. DL is so uninspiring. you cant tell me with that talent we cant get to the QB or that so many times they get to ours. bush goes clubbing. dont blame him.

You stick with Sparano for the season. Nolan and Daboll aren't going to be the next head coach so no point in making any moves until the season is done. Firing the head coach during the season is messy and it usually doesn't change anything.

I seriously hope he doesnt believe Sparano is the "right" coach at this point... I hope this is just lip service. I support his decision not to can Sparano midseason, but I sincerely hope he is ready to make a change at the end of the season.

bro, you have this all wrong. He does believe coach sparano is the right coach at this point, and I agree with him. At this point, firing the coach and bringing in somebody to relieve him on an interim basis, will only result in winning games we normally would not have won, and ultimately result in ross not landing his chess piece for the next regime... the #1 overall draft pick.

Good luck getting Gruden or Cowher if Ireland stays.

Not that it would make me sad if we didn't ;)

Roflmao he says they practice and play hard! Great now our owner is doing interviews and pressers to prove he is a bigger idiot then our HC! For the record keeping Ireland is Auto-Fail!

"...but if Jim Harbaugh were available and wanted to coach here, I'd hire him in a second."

I agree. We stay the course to 1-16. You start something you finish it. Then we get Luck a new coach and regime!!

You can't go 1-16...as there are only 16 games, but I would be ok with a 1-15 if we got Luck. If Ross really thinks Sparano is the right guy than I think it is time for him to sell the team to an owner who is committed to winning.

Back
Top Bottom