Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene

He’s in year 2…he’s 21 years old. He’s playing behind two unseatable starting corners. Let it play out. No one thought much of Howard until the second part of year 2 and he was playing regularly. Players need time to develop.
Then he's a luxury we couldn't afford!

1st round picks have to be getting on the field in year two.

iggy was bad pick from start..this man has no chance to start period....this was waste of pick. Jackson and Tua will follow next..when new coach and Gm come in...they will be gone too but Grier 2021 pick are looking good..I give him credit on that. The first 4 pick will be good players as well..

Last edited:
iggy was bad pick from start..this man has no chance to start period....this was waste of pick. Jackson and Tua will follow next..when new coach and Gm come in...they will be gone too but Grier 2021 pick are looking good..I give him credit on that. The first 4 pick will be good players as well..

Yes, b/c Tua's situation is sooo similar to Iggy's and Jackson's 🙄...

LOL

I swear some of you mfers just come on here with your Pie-In-The-Sky positivity posts just to piss the rest of us off. Yeah.....this guy needs more time to be inactive every week. That's what this guy needs. He's a FIRST ROUND PICK. Those should be spent on starters. PERIOD! There's no exception to this. But again......MORE TIME! Total whiff here on pick 31. Same with 18 too. But he's young, he need MORE TIME. Good Lord!

Hey, let's lock up Fuller for another year also, he needs more time to get healthy and out onto the field I just know it. Must be nice to just have all the time in the world to have nothing better to do than go to a message board and post drivel that does nothing but gets under people's skin. Honestly guys, you can't REALLY feel this way can you? With this team's 30+ year track record do you really think these non-producers are going to become legit players in a year or two? You HAVE to know the answer to this.

LOL

I swear some of you mfers just come on here with your Pie-In-The-Sky positivity posts just to piss the rest of us off. Yeah.....this guy needs more time to be inactive every week. That's what this guy needs. He's a FIRST ROUND PICK. Those should be spent on starters. PERIOD! There's no exception to this. But again......MORE TIME! Total whiff here on pick 31. Same with 18 too. But he's young, he need MORE TIME. Good Lord!

Hey, let's lock up Fuller for another year also, he needs more time to get healthy and out onto the field I just know it. Must be nice to just have all the time in the world to have nothing better to do than go to a message board and post drivel that does nothing but gets under people's skin. Honestly guys, you can't REALLY feel this way can you? With this team's 30+ year track record do you really think these non-producers are going to become legit players in a year or two? You HAVE to know the answer to this.
Some people are still holding out hope because they don't want to believe Miami possibly drafted 2 busts in a year where they had 3 1st rd picks.

I mean, Iggy looks like a specimen. It's just hard to break through when you're behind 2 top 10 CBs. I think the FO wants to re-sign him cheap to have him play on his 2nd contract when X's or BJ's expires.

In all honesty, what about him makes him a specimen? I'm not saying he isn't, i just truly want to understand this opinion.

I'll give you that he's tall for a corner and jumps real high. Two things that matter but don't make a great corner.

His 40 was decent but unspectacular for a corner and he didn't participate in agility drills....on the field his feet look slow but that could be inexperience to a degree.

I'm not saying he has no physical talent, but sometimes people make him sound like a unicorn when he's just a little taller than most corners.

Iggy at least has been hid. Jackson has literally cost is wins.

Jackson is a far worse pick. And they just keep sending him out there.

Does that make Jackson worse though?

If both players shouldn't be starting it isnt really the fault of Jackson they keep trotting him out there.

--A QB with injury issues
--An LT who has upside, but an RT was needed. Could have traded to 13 for Wirfs.
--Now another CB?? A 1st round pick on a nickel CB?

....Not a fan of this draft at all.

Nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom