Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene

Man, I’m just going to say, some of you guys should do scouting for the Dolphins. Miami would definitely be in better shape today. A lot of these posts were dead on from day one that this was a BAD pick.
This was my original post on him:
"couldnt care less about the Olympic thing. When somebody's highlight reel is mainly his parents (no offence) then I'm going to question the pick. This was a 1st round pick not a 3rd or 4th chance your arm decision."
Proved right and I'm not bragging. Shame he didn't prove me wrong.

This was my original post on him:
"couldnt care less about the Olympic thing. When somebody's highlight reel is mainly his parents (no offence) then I'm going to question the pick. This was a 1st round pick not a 3rd or 4th chance your arm decision."
Proved right and I'm not bragging. Shame he didn't prove me wrong.
That’s how I feel about Austin Jackson and Iggy…. I wish they would have proven me wrong and someone was pointing my posts out to rub it in my face. I really would be a lot happier.

In all of my time on Finheaven, if you follow the draft day threads, the majority of posters on here knew better than our front office. Ross would do better to run a contest and let Finheaven members do a pick each. Before releasing or signing a player, just put up a poll on here. I bet we do better.

What the Hell, I will pat myself on the back. I hated the pick the moment it was announced. I want Grier gone so bad I cannot see straight. The guy checks a few boxes but man he is TERRIBLE at drafting.

What the Hell, I will pat myself on the back. I hated the pick the moment it was announced. I want Grier gone so bad I cannot see straight. The guy checks a few boxes but man he is TERRIBLE at drafting.
The people that said this was a bad pick on day one and were berated by people need apologies lol I wanted another lineman there instead of Noah

You absolutely do not take projects in round 1. Professionals are suppose to know this. Yet Miami took TWO in rd one last year.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the player, but a bit confused about the wisdom of selecting a CB in this spot. Either they freaking loved him... or X is on his way out... maybe both.

I wasn't expecting a CB until day 3, and I can't wait to hear Grier's comments on this pick.
Here's what I said... I'm reasonably happy with that... didn't want a CB at that point in the draft.

In all of my time on Finheaven, if you follow the draft day threads, the majority of posters on here knew better than our front office. Ross would do better to run a contest and let Finheaven members do a pick each. Before releasing or signing a player, just put up a poll on here. I bet we do better.
We honestly would

I really liked Jonathan Taylor or Higgins that year, I assumed they knew what they were doing when they picked him. Turns out not so much....

Back
Top Bottom