(rumor) Dolphins Set To Open Season At Home Vs Jaguars | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(rumor) Dolphins Set To Open Season At Home Vs Jaguars

Bottles won't matter if we don't have an answer for Fournette. He can manage a game just fine. It's when you force him to beat you that his many flaws come on full display.

Their defense is elite and so is their running game. Important to get a quick lead early on a team like that. That's when Bortles makes mistakes.

Cue the same typical guys derailing thread after thread with backhanded comments that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.
It all has to do with it. It’s all related. Don’t go bemoaning the d line the Jags will bring and cry about the matchup. Stop the damn excuses and go win.

It all has to do with it. It’s all related. Don’t go bemoaning the d line the Jags will bring and cry about the matchup. Stop the damn excuses and go win.

Dude your posts are totally transparent, no one was asking what the excuses would be. They were talking about the defensive line of the jags is good. You're just looking for reasons to make backhanded comments against the QB. At least be honest.

Dude your posts are totally transparent, no one was asking what the excuses would be. They were talking about the defensive line of the jags is good. You're just looking for reasons to make backhanded comments against the QB. At least be honest.
Of course it’s about the QB. Who cares if the Dline is good. Overcome it. And we don’t need another apologist setting the thread boundaries.

Please provide a list of available topics for this thread so we all stay within the lines.

Of course it’s about the QB. Who cares if the Dline is good. Overcome it. And we don’t need another apologist setting the thread boundaries.

Please provide a list of available topics for this thread so we all stay within the lines.

The rules are pretty clear and you are serving no other purpose than to derail threads that might contain an inkling of information about Tannehill. You do it far too often. Contribute (meaningfully) to the discussion about the jags team versus the dolphins team. I'm done derailing this one, good luck derailing further threads.

The rules are pretty clear and you are serving no other purpose than to derail threads that might contain an inkling of information about Tannehill. You do it far too often. Contribute (meaningfully) to the discussion about the jags team versus the dolphins team. I'm done derailing this one, good luck derailing further threads.
Anything under the sun is available when speaking of the Jags game or any thread for that matter. You chose to derail it not me.

You can pick any thread and see the directions they go. It’s the very definition of a thread. If people choose to go in a direction then the thread will head that way by the posts. Deal with it. Go police all the other ones as well.

I do, I actually like it a lot. Better to play the Jags early before they can figure out who they want to QB, or how continue to hide the QB position.

Miami is also going to be a far different team this year on offense, better to take on a top defense on their schedule 1st, where they have little data to stop Miami, then later when it would probaby be horrible to go against them with a better defensive plan.

Agreed. Since we have to play them this year, I rather play them very early in the season. I always hope for an early match up with the Patriots in Foxboro early in the season too.

Back
Top Bottom