Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

Avril for a 5th (i know we dont have one) but a package type thing? and Ginn or porter. Boldin for the 3rd. Draft well in the first and second and pay for Dansby. We got ourselves a team next year.

Hopefully the trade consists of Joey Porter for a couple of free weights and a jump rope.
Have fun in Detroit, Joey!

Which part of that is not easy?
i'm sure if porter is in the works, that the lions would contact him and ask him how he would feel in detroit. if joey says he wouldn't like it, then the deal will not go through. The lions aren't gonna just accept a trade and have a disgruntled player right off the bat.

This time of year..alot of rumors and trade scenarios. I don't put to much into most..just try to enjoy the possibilities and gets us through those days of little or no news this time of year. Alot more trades and rumors coming down the road...:)
Agreed

i'm sure if porter is in the works, that the lions would contact him and ask him how he would feel in detroit. if joey says he wouldn't like it, then the deal will not go through. The lions aren't gonna just accept a trade and have a disgruntled player right off the bat.

Who gives a **** what Porter wants at this point. I wouldn't be mad if Miami paid the million roster bonus and gave his contract to Detroit for a box of Skittles. That might prove a point.

Rotoworld reported today that the Lions are actively shopping the #2 pick. I know we never trade up and thats not in BP resume but we need a NT and either McCoy or Suh will be there then. NT is one of our biggest needs and these are 2 of the best DT to come out in a long time. I dont want to give up the entire draft to get this pick but maybe our #12, Porter and a 3rd/4th.

It also reports that some teams have interest in Ernie Sims. We need a LB and Sims is decent so maybe layoff the guy for saying his inside source when we could indeed be talking to them about trades.

I would be interested in knowing how far Ronnie Brown would get us in attempting a trade like that. But I'm not sure I'd do it for McCoy or Berry, I'd be doing it only if Suh made it to #2.

Who gives a **** what Porter wants at this point. I wouldn't be mad if Miami paid the million roster bonus and gave his contract to Detroit for a box of Skittles. That might prove a point.
Detroit does.....

I would be interested in knowing how far Ronnie Brown would get us in attempting a trade like that. But I'm not sure I'd do it for McCoy or Berry, I'd be doing it only if Suh made it to #2.

And where do you suggest Suh would play for us? He's not a NT, so 3-4 DE? I don't know. I'd pass on that idea. I like Starks, so we'd be creating a hole at RB just to upgrade over Langford? I don't know, CK...you getting me nervous, like Mayock did today with the Kindle the 7th best player thing....

First, you suggested we trade Ginn for a SOLB, which creates a hole at deep threat WR, now you suggesting we get rid of our starting RB to upgrade at LDE? So who would replace, oh...so your implying we sign Tomlinson in that scenario, right? Hmm? :ponder::err: Nah, CK, nah.

Back
Top Bottom