Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

They all played so well I am sure offers will be rolling in for Dolphins players
Even our so-called BEST players were no shows. Fitz and Baker? LOL. X was the invisible man. I thought our D scheme was bad last year. Geez

Wait, there are Dolphin players under the impression there are teams out there that want to trade for them?

Do I have some news for those players.

How did we get rid of nearly all talent on this roster only for several self righteous, overly confident players to still remain? I hope this story is hyperbole. Only person worthy of demanding a trade is X. If this story’s true I can see why we jettisoned so many players. This roster stinks.

Just tell them we’re not tanking, we’re rebuilding.

I don’t blame anyone for wanting out though. I’m fine with a tank season because I’m done with the endless cycle of mediocrity. But I’m sure as hell not judging anybody that doesn’t want to stick around for a couple of years to see how it turns out.

The team reminded me of the team that gave up against Buffalo right before Gase got fired, and the one that gave up right before Philbin got fired. Just saying.

Reminds of when my teacher went on medical leave and we had this mean ass substitute and me and a few others went to our parents to see if we could get traded to another class lmao

Only player I would sense as a reasonable reason for wanting out is Reshad Jones he deserves to player a winner while he still can play.

The rest of the players can go

I would only keep X at this point no one else is untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom