Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

Because the front office has literally gone out their way to ensure we are bad beyond normal.

I'm not even complaining, honestly. Tanking is going to benefit this team most likely. But as a sports fan in general I'm kinda over 1/3 of teams in any given league being in competition to see who can be worse. I'd love to see a draft lottery in the NFL. After we get Tua, of course.

Interesting, What's the range for "bad beyond normal?" Especially after the first game of the year?

No one played well enough to request a trade, except maybe Parker.

This is as fake as it gets.

Make no mistake about it, if anyone is worth a darn in a trade, the FO will move you before you need to ask for it.

Drake is a strong candidate for a trade soon.

Leave get the F out if you don’t want to be on a NFL team and make millions of $ to play a fng game...and play for a coach that demands you do things the right way and is building a foundation for success. So sick of these spoiled premadonas

It’s a shame that it took a 59-10 sideways raping at home with no lube for some people on here and apparently some of the players too to realize this team IS TANKING. It’s 100% legit. The Tank is for real. NO ONE should have been caught off guard by this. It’s been known for months.
LOL I especially enjoyed the playoff talk in July.

this report came from mike florio. still laughing?

ahaa.gif

The thing about these 1st and 2nd year players Miami has is that some of them come from colleges and high schools where winning was the norm and they hardly lost let alone a game by 50 pts. They don’t know how to handle it so naturally they want out.

Interesting, What's the range for "bad beyond normal?" Especially after the first game of the year?

If you're just making a point that we don't really know what teams are yet, ok.

All I'm saying is that the front office's goal was to be awful this year and early evidence says we are absolutely awful as planned.

Lol, Is that how it works? Play 1 game of the season and make a bold conclusion about everything else? I swear Dolphins "fans" are the worst.
Its not about playing a game, its about the roster. They absolutley plundered that defunct american football league after it folded. but whatever man, 15-1 lol

If you're just making a point that we don't really know what teams are yet, ok.

All I'm saying is that the front office's goal was to be awful this year and early evidence says we are absolutely awful as planned.

I'm asking you to PROVE they're bad beyond normal as you've stated. Particularly after 1 game. So far you still haven't provided a source for you statement.

Stop watching the games. Don’t go to the games. The stadium should be empty. Show your displeasure with the product by not buying it.

Back
Top Bottom