Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

I'm asking you to PROVE they're bad beyond normal as you've stated. Particularly after 1 game. So far you still haven't provided a source for you statement.

The **** this look like? A court of law?

Of course I can't PROVE the Fins will lose a **** ton of games this year. That's impossible. I do know that was about the worst performance I've ever seen and there's no reason to think a team starting the people we are starting is much better than awful.

No one played well enough to request a trade, except maybe Parker.

This is as fake as it gets.

Make no mistake about it, if anyone is worth a darn in a trade, the FO will move you before you need to ask for it.

Drake is a strong candidate for a trade soon.
I think this report has some kind of credit to it I don't think this is made up

The **** this look like? A court of law?

Of course I can't PROVE the Fins will lose a **** ton of games this year. That's impossible.

If you can't prove it then perhaps you shouldn't make unfounded statements.

And think every decision they make is gold and that everyone here is the right guy. We know the routine

This season more than any other. Because, at least, i don't have any illusions that we're a N.Suh or M.Wallace away from the big dance.

I forgot how much I loved the see saw that this forum was during the year. Some of the member here are crazy. Want a loss for the tank but don't lose too bad.....

I'm asking you to PROVE they're bad beyond normal as you've stated. Particularly after 1 game. So far you still haven't provided a source for you statement.

They've PROVED theyre bad beyond normal because I dont think any home team has ever taken a week 1 drubbing like this with an entire offseason to prepare. You can DISPROVE it if you can find a worse week 1 home loss in nfl history.

Are you gonna name one thing the dolphins do well, as I asked previously? Or are you going to ignore that and continue to go after Tylerdolphin?

Looks like the plan worked a lot better than they thought.

Not a single player I wouldn't trade for the right price at this point. Actually only 5 or 6 I wouldn't trade for the wrong price.

Back
Top Bottom