Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

I can see why Arizona prefers Kyler Murray over Josh Rosen. Wow...!!!

29/54, that ain't world beating. He's made some nice plays but let's not annoint him.

The Arizona regime of last year completely mishandled Rosen like they did almost everything else and they got fired for it.

Let's play this game: anyone think BB shows mercy to his ex staff?

I don't. I see fake punts, an onside kick, playing 4th downs like it is Madden, and maybe one of those drop kick field goals like Welker did to us in 2007(ish).

The Browns loss was probably more embarrassing than ours given the expectations but to make it sound like in a vacuum the two games were equally competitive is laughable.

First off screw the media. They are bloodsuckers. Second, if anyone actually said that to their agent, then the agent should show them the film from the game and say, "you'd be lucky if a HS team wanted you." Players today are freaking pussies and hold no accountability. Look at Brown forcing his way out of Oak. Yet, people just accept it.

Really, You don't think after the FIRST game of a 15 game season it's unfounded at this time?

Given that I know this front office is trying to tank and we were down by like 28 after a quarter I'll say yes.

All of talk of tanking is a vote of no confidence for the current players.
Tua may not even want to be drafted by Miami and request a trade if we do.
Whomever hatched this plan is a moron.

Let me try this another way "A" home loss is not "A" SEASON.
Hopefully that helps you understand.
who said it was? I just said they're historically bad, and they are. I also gave evidence of that by:

1. likely worst opening home loss in league history
2. there is not one single thing they do well

I've asked you to contest both of these statements, and you wont, because you cant.

its cool man, you have the aqua/orange goggles on. I used to wear those, but now manage my expectations. When they get the #1 overall pick and best QB in next years draft, I'll have my aqua/orange goggle on too.

I remember us beating the Jets by 45-50 points on an opening day in the 80’s. That’s all I got.

I went to this game. It was worse in person, trust me. Oh, and can Stephen Ross do anything right? Ever? Just once? Has to be the most incompetent owner in all professional sports - the entire world over. Yes, I’m all for the draft picks. I’ve been vocal about that. I have never been in on the “tank” - I truly not to use that word here. I expected us to be feisty on defense, I really did. Whether we won 2, 3 or 5 games wasn’t the point. You have to build a culture that is positive in some way - I don’t see anything positive about this that will assist Ross and Grier in accomplishing their master plan. There are rumors (likely truth to them) that the team has already lost respect for Flores (seems Omar May be right). Ross is such a ****ing ******* idiot that he probably believes just losing every game 60-10 is a “good thing”. It’s not. I maintain that EVERYTHING bad to happen to this franchise the last 20 years is on Ross. He’s beyond incompetent and the NFL should revoke his ownership license. He’s an embarrassment to the establishment. **** him.

I've no doubt Ross wants to win and wants to build the brand. He just doesn't make good decisions. He just doesn't know how to pick people. His choice for coaches have been safe picks in the sense that two of the guys were just plucked from successful franchises trying to emulate their success and one was the hot ticket "genius" who made his name by coaching the best QB in league history at coaching himself. We've really never seen a guy who won the coaching job based on his own merits, and thus we haven't really had a guy who has been able to command a locker room.

Flores may have been closer to that guy than the previous two, but his own bad decision making is going to do him in.

If they want out they're going about it the wrong way, it should be obvious by now that you have to play WELL to get traded or cut.

I remember us beating the Jets by 45-50 points on an opening day in the 80’s. That’s all I got.

I went to this game. It was worse in person, trust me. Oh, and can Stephen Ross do anything right? Ever? Just once? Has to be the most incompetent owner in all professional sports - the entire world over. Yes, I’m all for the draft picks. I’ve been vocal about that. I have never been in on the “tank” - I truly not to use that word here. I expected us to be feisty on defense, I really did. Whether we won 2, 3 or 5 games wasn’t the point. You have to build a culture that is positive in some way - I don’t see anything positive about this that will assist Ross and Grier in accomplishing their master plan. There are rumors (likely truth to them) that the team has already lost respect for Flores (seems Omar May be right). Ross is such a ****ing ******* idiot that he probably believes just losing every game 60-10 is a “good thing”. It’s not. I maintain that EVERYTHING bad to happen to this franchise the last 20 years is on Ross. He’s beyond incompetent and the NFL should revoke his ownership license. He’s an embarrassment to the establishment. **** him.

I remember Ross tried to get Harbaugh to make Luck force a trade to Miami the last time we failed to tank. Ross thinks outside the box man. This plan may actually work and we end up with a hall of fame level QB.

This season is going to be historically ugly. Just imagine when players start to get hurt. If players don’t want to be here, trade them for more picks.

Back
Top Bottom