Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

giphy.gif

I don't believe a player would ask to be traded because of a bad loss.
Technically it’s not the player asking for a trade, it’s their agent.

When you hire a mental dullard as HC, have a mental dullard as GM, and have a mental Dullard as an owner, this is what happens. This is going to get so ugly this season, none of these men will ever be able to face a locker room again. They are buffoonish men posing as NFL level football coaches and GM. This was always a social justice hire (but somehow they even messed that up too). Flores is nothing more than a space holder. Smart people knew he lacked the IQ or professional pedigree to do this correctly, now the more basic fans are learning as they always do.

Unless its X, Minkah or I suppose Wilkins.... let em go as they will need to be replaced within 2 years anyway.

I have always really liked Jones, but I would fully understand if he wants to go to a contender instead of tanking

Unless its X, Minkah or I suppose Wilkins.... let em go as they will need to be replaced within 2 years anyway.

I have always really liked Jones, but I would fully understand if Jones wants to go to a contender instead of tanking

The irony of his bloated contract he wanted prevents from going to a contender lol

I mean, you can call this a tough week one loss all you like, but it's plainly obvious we are full on tanking. I can't blame a player a but for not really wanting to waste time here the next few years. This team isn't bad on some normal level. It's an embarrassment and probably the reason every sport needs a draft lottery.

Which player is going to leak a phone call with Flores on YouTube first?

I mean, you can call this a tough week one loss all you like, but it's plainly obvious we are full on tanking. I can't blame a player a but for not really wanting to waste time here the next few years. This team isn't bad on some normal level. It's an embarrassment and probably the reason every sport needs a draft lottery.

Curious,

How have you reached the conclusion that after the first game of the season they're bad beyond normal?

It’s a shame that it took a 59-10 sideways raping at home with no lube for some people on here and apparently some of the players too to realize this team IS TANKING. It’s 100% legit. The Tank is for real. NO ONE should have been caught off guard by this. It’s been known for months.

Unless you are a first or second year player... you would want out of this mess.

The coach said to play hard and if you busted your tail, he'd keep you. He lied. He cut several who did exactly what he asked them to do.

Why would any of them want to stay? Football is a team sport and you win when you develop chemistry with those around you and the team just brought in a bunch of players via waivers who have zero idea what they are doing.

Next year's draft is going to be fun for us fans, but the actual NFL players who are cutting years from their lives by playing this ultra dangerous sport... they are being asked to destroy their bodies without any chance of winning.

I'd check out too.

Sure coach... whatever you say coach... (rolls eyes)

Curious,

How have you reached the conclusion that after the first game of the season they're bad beyond normal?

Because the front office has literally gone out their way to ensure we are bad beyond normal.

I'm not even complaining, honestly. Tanking is going to benefit this team most likely. But as a sports fan in general I'm kinda over 1/3 of teams in any given league being in competition to see who can be worse. I'd love to see a draft lottery in the NFL. After we get Tua, of course.

Back
Top Bottom