rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami

alopez34 said:
What u think of my rotation
i like the rotation but boulware has just had alot of injuries in the past and i don't think you could put him in 100% of the time and him be able to handle the heavy work load. Hopefully i'm wrong i'd love to see him in aqua and orange

Peter is on contract.. still has like 5 years left on it. Would have to be traded or cut.

I dont care if he wants to play here, it will not be cheap. Maybe a better deal then we would originally expect, but not cheap by any means.

Id rather stick with our very young,cheap and cost efficent OLBs of Moore,Greenwood,Bua,Ayanbedejo and Jenkins.

Eric-Gofins said:
Peter is on contract.. still has like 5 years left on it. Would have to be traded or cut.
first of all i don't see the ravens cutting him and second of all i don't see Saban trading for him unless they wanted a late round pick in return

It was said well the other day, "it is more news when a player doesn't want to play in Miami". This was very true last year when the fins could not get the people they wanted, interested. Most players would love to live in south Florida and make a great salary playing sports. Unless you are afraid of the mess Wanny created.

well then let moore35% platoon with boulware65% and let bua play left when moore is on the right

Jimi said:
I dont care if he wants to play here, it will not be cheap. Maybe a better deal then we would originally expect, but not cheap by any means.

Id rather stick with our very young,cheap and cost efficent OLBs of Moore,Greenwood,Bua,Ayanbedejo and Jenkins.
Moore if he can stay healthy
Greenwood is a free agent.. i dont think we are re-signing him
Bua/Ayan/Jenkins nothing more than special team players

that would be fine should get more experience and let the young guys get a little more playing time

Jimi said:

Id rather stick with our very young,cheap and cost efficent OLBs of Moore,Greenwood,Bua,and Jenkins.
C'mon - this team needs to improve on D and you can't seriously think the team will put out these guys as their OLB core. None of these guys are all stars in the making. I liked Moore after all the bad press he got but he is still a big ?. Greenwood is a FA and I think too small for a 3-4 which they will eventually run (why resign a guy who won't fit where you are going). Bua is too small but a great ST guy. Jenkins same. They need 2 new OLB's - possibly 1 if Moore can do the job but I say DT and LB will get the biggest overhaul this offseason. Just my 2 cents worth.

Rich22 said:
C'mon - this team needs to improve on D and you can't seriously think the team will put out these guys as their OLB core. None of these guys are all stars in the making. I liked Moore after all the bad press he got but he is still a big ?. Greenwood is a FA and I think too small for a 3-4 which they will eventually run (why resign a guy who won't fit where you are going). Bua is too small but a great ST guy. Jenkins same. They need 2 new OLB's - possibly 1 if Moore can do the job but I say DT and LB will get the biggest overhaul this offseason. Just my 2 cents worth.
i agree

Back
Top Bottom