rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami

Boulware has the same versatility that a Willie Mcginest does...if he can stay healthy and is used properly can get you about 10 sacks a year.

byroan said:
Link?

The only recent story I could find on TSN.com with Boulware was:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3380864

It didn't mention anything about Miami.
its a post by dominizzo...you know, the guy who wanted Benson...no wait, Cadillac, no wait TA McLendon...yet also thinks that every player under the sun would be cool in Miami, but hey, at least its not a draft thread :goof:

Dudeman said:
its a post by dominizzo...you know, the guy who wanted Benson...no wait, Cadillac, no wait TA McLendon...yet also thinks that every player under the sun would be cool in Miami, but hey, at least its not a draft thread :goof:
i love mimai and i post good threads not like last time:)

We could use an upgrade at strong side linebacker, remember how bad Baltimore's second-string tight end kept burning Greenwood? Could Boulware play strong side linebacker?

I think this pretty safely goes into "false until proven otherwise" column.

who doesn't want to be a Dolphin nowadays?

Boulware is a beast and is definitely one of my top 5 favorite players outside of the Dolphins orginazition. Unfortunately, he would ask for too much and if we were to invest that much at that position I would rather us trade down and pick up Derrick Johnson.

I'm going to take this for just something to talk about since there doesn't seem to be much corroboration right now, but yeah, I would approve of Boulware joining our locker room...especially since Saban wants to get bigger and stronger at the position.

alopez34 said:
this would be the rotation for lbs

zach75% and pope25% in the middle
Bua40% and moore60% on the left
Boulware 100% on the right
what happened to greenwood?

Back
Top Bottom