rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami

If this is a false rumor I'd seriously like to see this guy get banned. We can't go all offseason with a bunch of people trying to get recognized by starting false rumors with false sources.

dominizzo said:
i heard on tsn.com that peter boulware wants to play for miami. id be so happy and i heard that he and ray lewis dont get along and plus peter likes the coaches saban has put together. it would be a nice addition. he wouldnt command a big salary according to him hed just like to win a bowl with the finsss:cooldude:

that'd be tight! I wouldn't mind taking Boulware.

Rich22 said:
C'mon - this team needs to improve on D and you can't seriously think the team will put out these guys as their OLB core. None of these guys are all stars in the making. I liked Moore after all the bad press he got but he is still a big ?. Greenwood is a FA and I think too small for a 3-4 which they will eventually run (why resign a guy who won't fit where you are going). Bua is too small but a great ST guy. Jenkins same. They need 2 new OLB's - possibly 1 if Moore can do the job but I say DT and LB will get the biggest overhaul this offseason. Just my 2 cents worth.
Well i was going on a 4-3 defence, and resigning Greenwood. Both things i believe will happen. We probably cpuld use another OLB, but it isnt top priority. Bouleware would most likley be too much to pay for a position that isnt a glaring need.

Still waiting on that link. My skepticism grows by the minute.

We really don't need a LB like Boulware.

Moore (although he needs to prove he can stay healthy) looked very good last year and Morlon Greenwood needs to be resigned because he also impressed.

And as has been mentioned he suffers a lot of injuries.

canesfins13 said:
Bua is not a starting LB, he belongs on special teams only IMHO.
Totally agree.

Bua is a nice player - nice block against the Rams and a good ST player, but he should not ever start at LB or S for us. There is nothing to suggest that he has the ability to do so.

Keep him on special teams.

Some of my friends are Ravens fans and they absolutely love Bouleware. They are glad that he will be back in the lineup next season. The Ravens do have a pretty good linebacker who filled in for Boulware during his injury and played pretty well in his absence. Plus this guy is a free agent this year. His name is Adalius Thomas. He may worth looking into as a linebacker who will be able to man one the OLB positions when Saban is ready to convert to a 3-4. Some food for thought.

finsnchips said:
Totally agree.

Bua is a nice player - nice block against the Rams and a good ST player, but he should not ever start at LB or S for us. There is nothing to suggest that he has the ability to do so.

Keep him on special teams.

Agree.

Back
Top Bottom