rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rumour has it that boulware wans to play for miami

Junior Seau said he wants to return to miami, so why aren't you guys talking about him. I say have Seau on the strong side, Peter on the weak side, and Zach in the middle, have Bua, Pope,and greenwood to help them out. we wouldhave one of the best LB core in the nfl. And why would we pick up Johnson When we have Larry, Tim and Jeff.

Peter would be the 3rd BEST player on the DEFENSE...(with Surtain gone)

1) JT
2) ZT
3) Peter

But it will not happen...Teams will throw BIG $$$$ to him...Miami does not have the ROOM.

Let Seau go and free up room...Then talk about A chance of signing a PRO BOWL LB!

dominizzo said:
i heard on tsn.com that peter boulware wants to play for miami. id be so happy and i heard that he and ray lewis dont get along and plus peter likes the coaches saban has put together. it would be a nice addition. he wouldnt command a big salary according to him hed just like to win a bowl with the finsss:cooldude:
Aparently his said that he would not ask for alot of money from miami MDolphins2003 :goof: and he wants to go to miami.

Although Boulware is a damn good LB his price tag would be TOO HIGH for the Fins.

However, there is an alternative to Boulware and what do you know he happens to be Boulware's teammate.

That player...............EDGERTON HARTWELL

Hartwell is younger (I believe he's 25 or 26 years of age).....bigger ( listed at 6'3 255lbs.).......faster I can't comment on ( 40 TIME ???)

Most important of all HE'D BE ALOT CHEAPER THAN BOULWARE.

Tell me FIN FANS if you all think that HARTWELL IS WORTH LOOKING INTO????

Yeah Hartwell is a good player.

I would take a look a him if other door close and Miami is left taking back Seau.

Pitt has some good young guys too.

chambersdabomb said:
Aparently his said that he would not ask for alot of money from miami MDolphins2003 :goof: and he wants to go to miami.

Few Players will ever do what Ken Griffey Jr. did...It is nice to say it COULD HAPPEN.

But in the END some team will offer a HUGE CONTRACT...then he will do what is best for his FAMILY...GET PAID!!!

After all EVERY player is 1 PLAY away from retirement. :cry:

Definitely agree MDolphins2003 that PITT has a nice nucleus of Linebackers.

My pick would be Kendrell Bell but he's been plagued by injuries the last couple of seasons so CAUTION FLAGS ARE RAISED HIGH on that one.

Haggans is definitely a solid LB but IS HE AN AT BEST DEPTH PLAYER OR A PLAYER ON THE RISE THAT CAN BECOME A FULL-TIME STARTER????

Foote I have a minor bias for since I'm a MICHIGAN fan

Farrior has been labeled as "slow as molasses" so he's a risk

ghostface95 said:
Definitely agree MDolphins2003 that PITT has a nice nucleus of Linebackers.

My pick would be Kendrell Bell but he's been plagued by injuries the last couple of seasons so CAUTION FLAGS ARE RAISED HIGH on that one.

Haggans is definitely a solid LB but IS HE AN AT BEST DEPTH PLAYER OR A PLAYER ON THE RISE THAT CAN BECOME A FULL-TIME STARTER????

Foote I have a minor bias for since I'm a MICHIGAN fan

Farrior has been labeled as "slow as molasses" so he's a risk

Foote & Haggans are better than every LB on Miami's team...EXCEPT ZT!

popularwar said:
We could use an upgrade at strong side linebacker, remember how bad Baltimore's second-string tight end kept burning Greenwood? Could Boulware play strong side linebacker?

He's a stronside linebacker, the highest paid SLB in the NFL in 2002 (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=1428264&type=columnist).

Can understand Baltimore wanting to trade MB with his big cap hit ($8 million) and SLB Suggs waiting in the wings, but how much would they want in trade...our #2 & Surtain for Boulware and their 1rst & 3rd round pick?
Plus, he would have to restructure big time to play for Miami (6 million salary over the next 4 years).

Al13 said:
he has chronic knee issues

Better keep Ricky Williams away from his KNEE.....It might go up in SMOKE. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Breaking News...This just in Miami signed Peter B. today...Then they got a CALL from RICKY WILLIAMS. He wants to come back and play for FREE as long as he gets to share a room with Peter. In other news police a looking for Ricky Williams, he is thought to have over 1,000 ruffies. BEWARE PETER BEWARE! :roflmao: :roflmao:

chambersdabomb said:
I'm not sure he actually said anything. So far, this is an unsubstantiated rumor. The only three articles I could find on The Sporting News are here

None of the articles say anything about Boulware wanting to come to Miami. In fact, the article here, published a few days ago, seems to indicate that he is planning on return to the Ravens.

Aside from the money factor, I say that if we pick up Johnson in the draft and somehow get Boulware, we can have a nasty 3-4 defense.

Celtkin said:
I'm not sure he actually said anything. So far, this is an unsubstantiated rumor. The only three articles I could find on The Sporting News are here

None of the articles say anything about Boulware wanting to come to Miami. In fact, the article here, published a few days ago, seems to indicate that he is planning on return to the Ravens.
OK

canesfins13 said:
Bua is not a starting LB, he belongs on special teams only IMHO.
FinaticalOne said:
Totally agree.

Bua is a nice player - nice block against the Rams and a good ST player, but he should not ever start at LB or S for us. There is nothing to suggest that he has the ability to do so.

Keep him on special teams.
Sorry to take this thread in another direction, but how in the heck do any of you know FOR SURE what Bua can do, after just one season in which he played little on D and play mostly on special teams? He even got hurt and was out for the rest of the season. From what Ive seen, I think he has potential. You just never know. I recall that a few of you said that Roethlisburger wasnt going to do anything in the NFL before he was drafted. I respect your opinions, but I dont think its a very fair assesment.

Back
Top Bottom