Running and defense wins championships | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running and defense wins championships

The.chiefs and 49ers had undrafted rbs. Safe to say you dont need a 1st round rb to go far.

so u think Borrow and Tua is going be better than Jimmy G. college football to pros. jimmy g was under lot pressure in 4th qtr.

Yes I absoutely do. These guys have both demonstrated that they can make world class throw under pressure in big moments. I understand the difference between college and pro ball, thank you. We have zero film of these 2 as pros yet, so we can only go by what we have seen so far.

Yes I absoutely do. These guys have both demonstrated that they can make world class throw under pressure in big moments. I understand the difference between college and pro ball, thank you. We have zero film of these 2 as pros yet, so we can only go by what we have seen so far.

That not pros.. u see how hard jimmy g was getting hit..k.c defense came play in 4th qtr...Borrow will get his chance to show nfl what he can do. Tua must be able take them hit in pros. Time will tell. Mohome,LJ, watson, have set bar high in afc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom