Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos

How do you know he didn't want to come here? Not that I really care that much anyway; I think he's past his prime.
Dolphins weren't on his list of approved teams when his agent released a while back.

Oh really? Because I did. I looked at the division, conference and Super Bowl numbers already....and his salary number during that time.
186 TD 53 Int since Lynch left despite a depleting roster. Over 2,200 yards and 11 more rushing. Don't be naive. He won 58 games in 6 years. If we had that, we'd be calling for him to the Ring of Honor now. This is a GREAT deal for the Broncos and immediately puts them in the conversation with that defense.

186 TD 53 Int since Lynch left despite a depleting roster. Over 2,200 yards and 11 more rushing. Don't be naive. He won 58 games in 6 years. If we had that, we'd be calling for him to the Ring of Honor now. This is a GREAT deal for the Broncos and immediately puts them in the conversation with that defense.
You're the naive one.

How many division titles?
Conference titles?
Super Bowls?
MVPs?

Good QB....not worth giving up what Denver did, sorry.

There's some real weapons that Wilson will probably feed better than the recent Broncos qbs. I wouldn't put being a SB contender past them. But I don't think Wilson is as good anymore as he is believed.

Unless Russell Wilson just wasn't happy last year, he really took a step back in my eyes. I watched every game he played for the past 5 years (wife is a huge Seahawks fan, and boy is she upset!) Still, Wilson looked terrible at times last year.

Questionable trade for the Broncos in regards to upgrading the QB position. I still see them as no better than the third best team in the AFC West behind the Chiefs and Chargers and they might not be as good as the Raiders either.

With everything they gave up to trade for Wilson, I just don’t see them being a playoff team any time in the near future.
We've been a game out of the playoffs the last two years. Easy to see that Wildon can elevate that team there. I just don't think it's near tge type of jump that Denver experienced when adding Peyton Manning.

IF Wilson has a lot of years left in him then Denver did well here.

But if this ends up being a relatively short "rental" of Wilson then they paid too much.

They are certainly better after making the trade but I don't see them as a SB team so this is a pretty big gamble, especially with a 1st year rookie head Coach.

But it does add another top QB to the AFC and take one out of the NFC thus further unbalancing the playoff degree of difficulty in the two conferences.And it makes for some great QB match ups in the AFC West.

Another strong QB in AFC. I'm not a fan of this just as a Fins fan. Obviously we have our own issues in the AFC East but still.

Back
Top Bottom