Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

Yes his starts were also against @Saints, Eagles, Steelers, @bears, @car, was (w Alex Smith) and @nyg. Their defense was 31st in the league in points against.

So he couldn't beat good team. Sounds familiar. And......its not gonna be any easier here. We are looking at more of his 2016 season where he threw 12 TDs and 17 ints than we are at his magical 3 game run. He's gonna revert back to his average with this team. You are setting yourself up for disappointment. Most here including me at the time thought "at least it will be exciting" when Cutler was signed. That excitement wore off quick after 3 games.

So he couldn't beat good team. Sounds familiar. And......its not gonna be any easier here. We are looking at more of his 2016 season where he threw 12 TDs and 17 ints than we are at his magical 3 game run. He's gonna revert back to his average with this team. You are setting yourself up for disappointment. Most here including me at the time thought "at least it will be exciting" when Cutler was signed. That excitement wore off quick after 3 games.

Over the past 5 years he is clearly better than Tannehill. You can put your head in the sand all you want. Interceptions happen. Fitzpatrick had an 8.04 Any/A last year which was the third best in the nfl. Cutlers best season ever was an 6.71 Any/a. The prior 5 seasons Any/a for cutler before going to Miami was 5.9, Fitzpatrick is 6.46. Tannehill last 5 years was 5.86. Fitzpatrick is going to be the best who we have had here since Pennington.

Over the past 5 years he is clearly better than Tannehill. You can put your head in the sand all you want. Interceptions happen. Fitzpatrick had an 8.04 Any/A last year which was the third best in the nfl. Cutlers best season ever was an 6.71 Any/a. The prior 5 seasons Any/a for cutler before going to Miami was 5.9, Fitzpatrick is 6.46. Tannehill last 5 years was 5.86. Fitzpatrick is going to be the best who we have had here since Pennington.

Look I don't care if he's better than Tannehill, Cutler, Matt Moore, John Beck, or Chad Henne. He's not the future of this team. He's not beating Luck, Mahomes, Watson, or Mayfield for the next 10 years so its a mute point with me. We have to find that QB. Not piddle dick around with "exciting" inconsistency at age 37.

Look I don't care if he's better than Tannehill, Cutler, Matt Moore, John Beck, or Chad Henne. He's not the future of this team. He's not beating Luck, Mahomes, Watson, or Mayfield for the next 10 years so its a mute point with me. We have to find that QB. Not piddle dick around with "exciting" inconsistency at age 37.

Right. Denver shouldn’t have signed manning because he wasn’t the qb for 10 years. Arizona shouldn’t have signed Kurt Warner for the same reason.

hes not beating out luck mahones et al because he is not playing in those teams.

Do you really believe Murray is still an option?

I don't see it.

Nah I don't see it.

But I keep hope that the Cards get scared away due to the bad interview mumbo jumbo.

Also, they were so quick to declare Murray as their guy. Why do that so fast? Why not keep it under wraps? Why not dangle Nick Bosa to see if the Jets jump over San Fran or something of the like?

Perhaps teams get scared away by the very same reason many on here don't want him. Stranger things have happened.

But nope. It would be a miracle. Let a man dream, though.

Last edited:
Stop with the off topic personal jabs at each other. Next one gets points and a thread ban

Right. Denver shouldn’t have signed manning because he wasn’t the qb for 10 years. Arizona shouldn’t have signed Kurt Warner for the same reason.
Did you just compare Ryan Fitzpatrick to two Hall of Famers just to make a point regarding free agency age?

hes not beating out luck mahones et al because he is not playing in those teams.

Not the point I was making at all but I would completely agree that he wouldnt beat out Luck and Mahomes if they were on the same team.

Let's get real!

Fitz is a borderline

generational talent

destined to produce

prodigious "offensive"

numbers like lucky

3 and 13.

Put it in the tank bank

and start drawing interest!

BNF

In the last 10 years there's only been one first year HC who's gotten the #1 overall pick. Steve Wilks, who was rightfully canned. If that were to happen here you'd rightfully can Flores and that sets whatever program you establish back a year.

Canning Flores is not on the table. Ross is ready for the worst.

Did I miss something when Ross said so in the 3-13 infamous interview?

Back
Top Bottom