Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Dallas, nor would anyone else, give more than a 6th or 7th round pick for a 37 year old QB.

...and even if they would, we'd be crazy to do it. The young players LOVE Fitz and he pumps them up so that they play better. Establishing a team-first culture requires examples and leadership. Only an Adam Gase type trades away the heart and soul of his team. If you want to destroy the morale of the Miami Dolphins, trade Fitz for peanuts... and then every single player on the team will know that you don't care about them, or their welfare.

This is one of the worst ideas I have ever seen on Finheaven, and that's saying a lot.

Hey it is tongue in cheek but whatever ...

If I have to always explain ....

Why would Flores get rid of the heart of this team? Guys the biggest mentor for all those kids in the room, I wouldn’t trade him for anything right now.
As much as I’d love to see Tua start this would be a bad idea IMHO.

you should kno me better

Fair enough...

Thank God.
I would have fixed this franchise long ago and I would not have put any hopes in a QB who has never led his team to any PO contention in 16 years

16 years think about it for a moment

That is not a joke of any kind

Cute picture of the pet btw
I have never seen someone admit to putting their tongue in so many cheeks.

Don't forget to brush, floss and gargle before going to bed.

Rev, I get the impression this was tongue & cheek type trolling, not an actual idea to sabotage team culture.

Take him Dallas.

please do. So this charade will end. I can’t do a qb playing at a consistent clip 50 percent of the time while a Clydesdale sits on the bench.

feel free.

I can see the A to B thought process, but no thanks. #1 we would get peanuts for him at most, and #2 see everyone else's posts about the heart and soul of the team, trust in the coaches, etc. This might be a good plan to destroy the apparently all time high buy-in factor at the moment.

I dont think this is one of the worst ideas thrown around. Miami would be flat out dumb to turn down a trade if Dallas offered them an early round pick for Fitzmagic... Dallas would be dumb for doing that as well.

Tua is ready to play and that pick would do a lot for us. A 3rd and a 4th, maybe not... but a 1st or 2nd? Hell yeah.

Back
Top Bottom