Ryan Howard - the real NL MVP | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Howard - the real NL MVP

I wouldn't rule out anybody on steroids. Being a big Mets fan, if you told me David Wright was caught doing steroids, I wouldn't be that surprised.

Same goes for players like Arod, Pujols, etc. I just wouldn't rule out anybody doing steroids.

I mean think about it.......Hey Eop, you can play baseball and make 2 million dollars a year for 10 years, or you can play baseball while juicing and make 10 million dollars a year for 10 years.

Easy decision for me, I'd juice up (in moderation taking my health into consideration as much as possible).

I play sports and I will never take steroids or anything performance enhancing, if that costs me money someday so be it. Id rather know Im the best when clean than that I can beat everyone else juiced up

Pride > Money

id really be surprised if howard was on the juice.
even though im a mets fan, id give howard the nod for mvp.

Howard hits # 58 tonight.

Phils 5 Marlins 2

Eop05 said:
I wouldn't rule out anybody on steroids. Being a big Mets fan, if you told me David Wright was caught doing steroids, I wouldn't be that surprised.

Same goes for players like Arod, Pujols, etc. I just wouldn't rule out anybody doing steroids.

I mean think about it.......Hey Eop, you can play baseball and make 2 million dollars a year for 10 years, or you can play baseball while juicing and make 10 million dollars a year for 10 years.

Easy decision for me, I'd juice up (in moderation taking my health into consideration as much as possible).

But now that testing is in the Major Leagues it's much harder to believe a guy is on steroids, especially if he's lasted the whole season without being caught. Ryan Howard is a naturally big guy. He's doesn't really have the physique of a pro-wrestler or even Barry Bonds. I'd be very surprised and disappointed if Ryan Howard is on steroids.

I'm going to give Ryan Howard the benefit out the doubt that he's not on steroids. I mean there's nothing linking him to them except some one assumes because he's hitting homeruns, he's on them. That doesn't make sense to me!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'm going to give Ryan Howard the benefit out the doubt that he's not on steroids. I mean there's nothing linking him to them except some one assumes because he's hitting homeruns, he's on them. That doesn't make sense to me!

yeah I agree

it's a shame what steroids have done to such a great game...now no one can put up a 40 HR season without a question mark :shakeno:

Take in to account the ballpark Ryan Howard is playing in. It's not like this is Veteran Stadium. If Mike Schmidt played at CBP he might have 800 home runs. Not taking anything away from Ryan Howard, but they really do fly out of the park here in Philadelphia.

Heck even Jimmy Rollins hit 23 HR's. Which is like 10 more than he is career high.

There is nobody else in the NL to give it to.

Howard wins it going away

MikeO said:
There is nobody else in the NL to give it to.

Howard wins it going away

Yep, Howard has clinched the award, especially with the Cardinals melt down in Houston this weekend!

The Phils wouldn't be close to sniffing the WC without Howard...should be a great final week. I hope to catch the Dodgers at Coors Field Tuesday night.

Roman529 said:
Hope they beat the ASStros.

I think they will beat the astros tonight. they will knock the astros back into reality after sweepin the cardinals.

Back
Top Bottom