Ryan Tannehill, A good OL and a top flight RB beat the mighty Bills! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill, A good OL and a top flight RB beat the mighty Bills!

Hey Grier! Are you watching this!!!

Yes! Because every team has a Derrick Henry and a strong running game.

Don't fool yourself! You're watching a rare talent in todays NFL with D.Henry.

I'm not even going to comment on how insanely good the Bills OL is in pass protection.

Yes! Because ever team has a Derrick Henry and a strong running game.

I'm not even going to comment on how insanely good the Bills OL is in pass protection.
My Op was about how many good running backs we have passed on because the front office devalues the position. Nobody expects the next Henry, But can we at least draft some one that impacts the game in the first round or two at RB? too much to ask?

To think….We had 2 shots at Derrick Henry. But we decided to take a LT that we traded and a oft-injured CB that has had 3 decent years and is doing next to nothing for us this year.

Yes! Because ever team has a Derrick Henry and a strong running game.

Spot on. Didn't see a lot of "Man why didn't we stick with Tanne" plays tonight. It was all that man mountain of a RB.

Miami is light years away from being able to compete in a physical game like that. Both teams came out to punish the ball carriers. Defenses flying around.

We got baker and 2 bitch corners

If Titans and Bills are nfl teams the dolphins are arena league

My Op was about how many good running backs we have passed on because the front office devalues the position. Nobody expects the next Henry, But can we at least draft some one that impacts the game in the first round or two at RB? too much to ask?

That's not what the OP said. Stop trying to move the goal post.
Next time be more specific in your post instead of trying to back-pedal later when the trash is called out.

Last edited:
So very stupid not to go for the FG.
It’s so tempting to go for the win there and more and more teams do it today than they used to. In the days when guys like Lombardi, Shula, Landry, Noll, Gibbs, Walsh roamed the sidelines you rarely if ever saw that. They took their FG and OT.

All I can think is that the analytics suggest you go for it - because these guys do it more than they don’t today or so it seems.

Back
Top Bottom