Ryan Tannehill, A good OL and a top flight RB beat the mighty Bills! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill, A good OL and a top flight RB beat the mighty Bills!

That's not what the OP said. Stop trying to move the goal post.
Next time be more specific in your most instead of trying to back-pedal later when the trash is called out.
LOL, I was the OP. My point was a decent QB can win with a good OL and good running back. Couldn't really care about back pedaling. Not that into forum confrontation. Have a good night Anu!

Tannehill was aces on that last drive. I love seeing him having fun and having success. One of the nicest human beings you’ll ever meet - good for him.

Josh Allen is a stud. I didn’t buy in the first couple of years but yeah he’s a keeper.

Two really good teams put on a great game tonight.

Yes! Because every team has a Derrick Henry and a strong running game.

Don't fool yourself! You're watching a rare talent in todays NFL with D.Henry.

I'm not even going to comment on how insanely good the Bills OL is in pass protection.
Titans banged up D got after him though. Both teams played very physical we seem to play like powder puffs

To think….We had 2 shots at Derrick Henry. But we decided to take a LT that we traded and a oft-injured CB that has had 3 decent years and is doing next to nothing for us this year.
To be fair, Tunsil and Howard are all pro players at positions valued more highly than RB. Can’t hate on that.

Henry is just a perfect player for Tannehill, he went to the best possible team. The play action just works perfectly..

Titans banged up D got after him though. Both teams played very physical we seem to play like powder puffs
These are obviously two playoff teams. Vrabel has done a fantastic job w the Titans. Are they the only team in the league that plays a run-first offense? They are a throwback.

Henry is just a perfect player for Tannehill, he went to the best possible team. The play action just works perfectly..
And Tannehill really developed in Tennessee. On those 3rd down / must convert plays you expect him to get it vs when he was here and the line would collapse as soon as the ball was snapped.

It’s so tempting to go for the win there and more and more teams do it today than they used to. In the days when guys like Lombardi, Shula, Landry, Noll, Gibbs, Walsh roamed the sidelines you rarely if ever saw that. They took their FG and OT.

All I can think is that the analytics suggest you go for it - because these guys do it more than they don’t today or so it seems.
The sneak was a good call why run to Simmons side - not bright

These are obviously two playoff teams. Vrabel has done a fantastic job w the Titans. Are they the only team in the league that plays a run-first offense? They are a throwback.
Vrabel is a good coach, I like the lug. Really passionate, smart, not perfect but looks like his wheels are always turning. Oh, and Henry is an absolute beast

Makes me sad being a Dolphin fan and how we aren’t even close to these two teams.

Back
Top Bottom