Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game

Personally I'd rather see if Brock can develop with more 1st team snaps. So far he's shown a much better knack for finding the TE on the field and, gotten much more out of Parker than Tannehill. He doesn't have the arm but seems more comfortable in the pocket.
That's always my point.
a) he is a backup
b) he had no snaps with the first team in practice, preseason or camps. He was basically thrown into the game and played with players he has never thrown to and/or handed off.
Now you add the fact that we were two top receivers out and with Parker came another player in he had never thrown to.

I really wonder where that 4-6 game synchronizing period has gone which Tannehill supporters always counted on. For a back up he has done well. Not great but well.

This is too funny.

Watching RT play QB for this team is like watching Philbin coach. I’m dead serious here.

Glad you're serious.

I get half or less than half the enjoyment watching the team with him out of the lineup.

So serious here.

Tannehill is such a fvckin loser. Ten years from now everyone is going to look back on this guys career and just say what a bum he is.

Ahh the ol' "he's a bum" comments.

Why don't you kindly show us your wall of ****ing achievements? Bet it ain't much more than a few 3rd grade soccer trophies

Glad you're serious.

I get half or less than half the enjoyment watching the team with him out of the lineup.

So serious here.
You’d be in the extreme minority that think this. Its really not dramatically different with Oz in there.

Ahh the ol' "he's a bum" comments.

Why don't you kindly show us your wall of ****ing achievements? Bet it ain't much more than a few 3rd grade soccer trophies
Now the posters here have to line up their credentials against players on the Fins if they have issue with them as players?

Good one.

Hey I bet his dad could beat up your dad.

Personally I'd rather see if Brock can develop with more 1st team snaps. So far he's shown a much better knack for finding the TE on the field and, gotten much more out of Parker than Tannehill. He doesn't have the arm but seems more comfortable in the pocket.

Wait.... You're thinking Brock had something to do with Parker playing better? Wow!!! Maybe because he got healthy enough to play is why he's done better with him than Tannehill?

So, what you're saying is the past game is the first time that Parker has been healthy enough to play? Is that what you're saying?
More like Brock can find him on the field while all Tanny can find is his first read or the check down.

So, what you're saying is the past game is the first time that Parker has been healthy enough to play? Is that what you're saying?
More like Brock can find him on the field while all Tanny can find is his first read or the check down.

Funny that he can "find him on the field" But totally missed him wide open for an easy TD in the game, right?

And please don't talk about check down because BO is captain check down. His passes don't go 3yrds most of the time.

Funny that he can "find him on the field" But totally missed him wide open for an easy TD in the game, right?

And please don't talk about check down because BO is captain check down. His passes don't go 3yrds most of the time.
Well...….he DID find him, he just missed him. It was a terrible attempt that cost us points.

And hey.....3 yards downfield is about normal for this offense!

Last edited:
Kinda funny that Brock is being held to a higher standard after coming in cold off the bench while Tannehill gets a pass for 6 years to show that he's nothing more than average.
Missed a wide open receiver? Ooooo. Should be used to that by now, Tannehill has been doing it his whole career.
Brock did manage to find Parker enough times to set up a career day for Parker the first time they played together.

Back
Top Bottom