Ryan Tannehill | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

This thread is going to age really well.

Keep in mind the OP was just kidding, he actually loves Tannehill and has posters of him in his room and wears his jersey every game day.

Remember when Ryan Tannehill started crying because the guys on the practice squad kept picking off his passes....one of my favorite Tannehill stories of all time.

His career is over. He sucks. He is complete ****ing garbage and I would rather see any of the other Qb’s in rest of the year. I am officially DONE with him. Piss off.

Have no idea how ANYONE can support or defend Tannehill as a #1 QB for this team (or any team for that matter) moving forward.

This guy was NEVER going to be a star QB in this league. Have no idea why they picked him at 8th overall that year. He was a WR in university!!! How do you even remotely figure this is your next start QB?? I simply don't get it. These so called experts and scouts are paid good money to evaluate players. And Adam Gase? I thought he would turn on RT, but for some reason he seems to love him. They never bring in a legit QB to battle with RT as god forbid you hurt his feelings and he loses the job.

Is management forcing Gase to use RT and only RT?

He should go back to being a stay at home dad/husband. Maybe he is good at that? Because he's not good at football.

Ross only considered HC's who were on board with RT. Yes, it has a lot to do with management. We should move on from RT.

Ross only considered HC's who were on board with RT. Yes, it has a lot to do with management. We should move on from RT.
Maybe we will after this year....who knows. But in the meantime, he is the guy and we need to get this offense fixed ASAP. Tannehill needs to make some plays.....make something happen....and he isn't doing it. The line needs to block and the receivers need to beat man coverage. We have flashes of a decent running game....but it comes and goes. The play calling is not very good.....most of the time.

Need to figure this out quick........

This thread will be fun for the next week.... positives today.... played better than last week @ NE.

Bears pass rush is going to come in just as hot. Mack is going to kill someone(s)

I watched this rookie highlight video of Ryan Tannehill and while it’s a highlight video, I firmly believe now that the Miami Dolphins wasted his talents. I don’t know when it happened but watch that video and tell me that’s not everything you want in a QB. He’s got a feel for the pocket, he’s decisive, knows when to take off. I feel the 2012 Ryan Tannehill and the 2018 Version are two different QBs. And I can’t tell you how much more I despise Joe Philbin now. Watch for yourself:

What's crazy is the NFLs been crafted more offensive aided and he hasn't been able to take that initiative at all.

This thread will be fun for the next week.... positives today.... played better than last week @ NE.

Bears pass rush is going to come in just as hot. Mack is going to kill someone(s)
Last week it was 0 points and this week it was -1. We might as well played without an offense.

Back
Top Bottom