Ryan Tannehill | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Where did I say I want to keep Tannebaum?
No it wasn't directed to you..it was a general question. I trying to say Tannenbaum was a big part of the problem in evaluating talent and contract structuring...my mistake!!

Hello... anyone there ?

LOL, looking back on the first few pages of this thread, so many folks not around anymore. Respect to all those that were supporters but have hung around, whether they still support him or not.

No point in having the same arguments. Just not worth the aggravation. Your post covered it fine for me:

Just finished watching the game tape delayed. I'm not going to jump too much on him, tbh felt a bit sorry for the lad when he was sat there alone on the bench, just after his 3rd INT. The positive though, it was a better showing than the previous week and that TD drive, included two of his best throws of the year, they were absolute beauties. The loss of Tunsil killed us, never knew how much we are reliant upon him until today. He was under constant duress back there, got a little unlucky with the first two INTs in a sense of that they just popped up so nicely for the defenders but having said that both were results of him making the wrong decision or just thinking too damn slow. The third one was terrible and summed up his day. At least he left the field alive, honestly worried for his health at the end there, if we have to have Sam Young and Ted Larsen protecting his blind side again next week, may as well put him on IR now.

Same issue year after year. No protection.

Nothing has changed.

No point in having the same arguments. Just not worth the aggravation. Your post covered it fine for me:

Nothing has changed.

No pocket presence, horrible footwork, inability to find passing lanes, inability to extend plays, horrible decisions, struggles to score points. Yep, nothing has changed.

Put the two together and you have the Miami Dolphins offense.

Well it's good to have you back man, even though I rarely agree with what you put out there, the forum needs folks with all different viewpoints to continue to thrive, don't stay away so long next time. Would be interested to here where you think we go now, what would your rationale be to keep Tannehill on the roster beyond this season ? Lots have seen enough now, is that a knee jerk response to two bad games or a sign that patience has run out ?

Let’s not forgot he threw what should have been a pick 6 in the first half too that was dropped. He almost had the trifecta!

Nothing has changed.
I'd have to disagree. I think we know now. He was getting plenty of protection, as was pointed out to me, for 3/4s of that game, until Tunsil went out ... and he pretty much led us nowhere.

See what I mean?
I see fine, after watching the same crap for 7 seasons now it's etched on the inside of my eyeballs. The problem is, even if Tannehill plays well this week, it's matter of time before he returns to what we know he is.

This thread is a whirlwind of emotions. After the first three weeks we had certain individuals claiming Thill had "finally turned the corner" and now those same individuals are claiming we need to move on from him after the last two games. This league will make you look foolish if you start talking in absolutes on a game by game basis. I haven't been happy with his play the last two games but you know working with backups on three places on the oline will make that happen to most offenses. Lets get some guys healthy like Tunsil, Parker, and Derby before we drive this bitch off a cliff.

I see fine, after watching the same crap for 7 seasons now it's etched on the inside of my eyeballs. The problem is, even if Tannehill plays well this week, it's matter of time before he returns to what we know he is.

Okay, sure.....

Let’s not forgot he threw what should have been a pick 6 in the first half too that was dropped. He almost had the trifecta!
I recall at least 1 like that in the Pats game also

Also I think there was another pass to Grant (vs Cinci) that could've been a pick. Qb and receiver werent on the same page on that play

I'd have to disagree. I think we know now. He was getting plenty of protection, as was pointed out to me, for 3/4s of that game, until Tunsil went out ... and he pretty much led us nowhere.
Did the game fall apart in the first 3/4 of the game or the last quarter of it?

There was no great protection the first 3 quarters. He was hit multiple times stepping into primary progression throws in his throwing motion.

And sacked twice on Geno Atkins complete whiffs to the qb.

And that was without any deep drops.

Serviceable with tunsil in there yeah I can go along with that.

Back
Top Bottom